Rectosigmoid cancer stage iii and Labyrinthine fistula - from FDA reports
There is no Labyrinthine Fistula reported by people with Rectosigmoid Cancer Stage Iii yet. We study people who have Labyrinthine Fistula and Rectosigmoid Cancer Stage Iii from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 19, 2018
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Labyrinthine fistula and Rectosigmoid cancer stage iii?
- Check symptoms - is your labyrinthine fistula caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLabyrinthine fistula and Rectosigmoid cancer stage iii from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Rectosigmoid Cancer Stage Iii
Rectosigmoid cancer stage iii (cancer that originates in the rectum and sigmoid colon spreads to lymph nodes) (latest reports from 12 Rectosigmoid cancer stage iii patients)
Labyrinthine fistula (an abnormal opening in the bony capsule of the inner ear) has been reported by people with ankylosing spondylitis, high blood cholesterol, birth control, type 2 diabetes, muscle spasticity (latest reports from 15 Labyrinthine fistula patients).