Reflux gastritis and Blood bilirubin increased - from FDA reports
Blood bilirubin increased is reported only by a few people with Reflux gastritis. We study 1 people who have Blood bilirubin increased and Reflux gastritis from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
1 person who has Reflux Gastritis and Blood Bilirubin Increased is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Reflux Gastritis and experience Blood Bilirubin Increased *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Reflux Gastritis and experience Blood Bilirubin Increased *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 100.00%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Tracleer (1 person, 100.00%)
- Amlodipine (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Liver Function Test Abnormal (1 person, 100.00%)
- Jaundice - Yellow Skin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased (1 person, 100.00%)
- Alanine Aminotransferase Increased (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Blood bilirubin increased and Reflux gastritis?
- Check symptoms - is your blood bilirubin increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBlood bilirubin increased and Reflux gastritis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Reflux gastritis (a condition in which the lining of a person's stomach becomes inflamed as a result of exposure to bile) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Lansoprazole (latest reports from 2,082 Reflux gastritis patients)
Blood Bilirubin Increased
Blood bilirubin increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hepatitis c, hiv infection, preventive health care, pulmonary hypertension (latest reports from 30,189 Blood bilirubin increased patients).
Browse all symptoms of Reflux gastritisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Blood bilirubin increasedBlood bilirubin increased
Other conditions that could case Blood bilirubin increasedBlood bilirubin increased
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
I started taking Lipitor 20 mg In July 2016.Took blood test Sept 2016.Bilirinin total was 1.4,retested March 207 still 1.4.The lab test indicates this is high. I found this out by requesting copies of my blood tests.my doctor did not mention this to me. I am concerned about the longer term ...
I had been on methadone since 1997, in April of 2016 was in bad car crash due to high ammonia levels which caused hepatic encephalopathy and they took me off my methadone without my consent, been off methadone now for over 1 year, and on suboxone for past 9 months. question is i want to go back ...
I am a 41 year old female and I have been on both Paxil & Remeron for 9 months. After 1 month of taking these I started having severe muscle pain and weakness in my hips and legs. I also started swelling in my legs, feet and hands along with a dry mouth every morning. I also suffered from ...