Who have Duodenal ulcer with Renal calculi - from FDA reports
Duodenal ulcer is reported only by a few people with Renal calculi. We study 4 people who have Duodenal ulcer and Renal calculi from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
4 people who have Renal Calculi and Duodenal Ulcer are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Renal Calculi and experience Duodenal Ulcer *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Renal Calculi and experience Duodenal Ulcer *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain: 3 people, 75.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 50.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 25.00%
- Asthma: 1 person, 25.00%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 1 person, 25.00%
- Blood Prolactin Increased: 1 person, 25.00%
- Blood Uric Acid: 1 person, 25.00%
- Cellulitis (infection under the skin): 1 person, 25.00%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 25.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vicodin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Ketorolac Tromethamine: 1 person, 25.00%
- Allopurinol: 1 person, 25.00%
- Asacol: 1 person, 25.00%
- Buscopan: 1 person, 25.00%
- Clopidogrel: 1 person, 25.00%
- Compazine: 1 person, 25.00%
- Desyrel: 1 person, 25.00%
- Diclofenac: 1 person, 25.00%
- Eucrisa: 1 person, 25.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Renal Colic (renal pain): 1 person, 25.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 25.00%
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 1 person, 25.00%
- Blister (small pocket of fluid within the upper layers of the skin caused by forceful rubbing (friction), burning, freezing, chemical exposure): 1 person, 25.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 25.00%
- Constipation: 1 person, 25.00%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 25.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 25.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 25.00%
- Rashes (redness): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Duodenal ulcer with Renal calculi?
You are not alone:
Renal calculi (kidney stone) can be treated by Potassium citrate, Allopurinol, Flomax, Urocit-k, Hydrochlorothiazide (latest reports from 30,648 Renal calculi patients)
Duodenal ulcer has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, pain, atrial fibrillation/flutter (latest reports from 54,490 Duodenal ulcer patients).
Drugs that are associated with Duodenal ulcerDuodenal ulcer (2,617 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Duodenal ulcerDuodenal ulcer (2,355 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Renal calculia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Jacobsson H, Eriksen J, Karlén P, "Mesalazine-induced renal calculi", The American journal of case reports, 2014 Jan .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Impotence with Carbidopa And Levodopa? - now
- Will you have Erectile Disturbance with Carbidopa And Levodopa? - now
- Will you have Ed with Carbidopa And Levodopa? - now
- Will you have Erectile Dysfunction with Carbidopa And Levodopa? - now
- Will you have Ganglioneuroma with Trileptal? - a second ago
- Will you have Cancer - Prostate with Prandin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Prostate Cancer with Prandin? - 4 seconds ago
- Minoxidil and Duragesic-100 drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Depo-Testosterone and Valtrex drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Product Transfusion Dependent with Clonidine? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Eliquis, Omeprazole, Lisinopril - 4 minutes ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Spironolactone, Accutane - 24 minutes ago
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Valacyclovir - 28 minutes ago
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Valacyclovir - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Wellbutrin Sr, Provigil, Paxil, Mirapex, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - an hour ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Carvedilol Phosphate - an hour ago
- A study for a 19 year old boy who takes Pregabalin, Codeine - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Zolpidem, Seroquel, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Tramadol for a 49 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 8 year old boy who takes Topiramate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Atacand - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.