Renal cell carcinoma and Back disorder
Back disorder is found among people with Renal cell carcinoma, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Back disorder with Renal cell carcinoma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 56 people who have Renal cell carcinoma from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
56 people who have Renal Cell Carcinoma and Back Disorder are studied.
What is Renal cell carcinoma?
Renal cell carcinoma (a kidney cancer) is found to be associated with 1,824 drugs and 1,213 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Back disorder?
Back disorder is found to be associated with 2,042 drugs and 1,272 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Back disorder in Renal cell carcinoma reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Renal Cell Carcinoma and experienced Back Disorder *:
- female: 9.43 %
- male: 90.57 %
Age of people who have Renal Cell Carcinoma and experienced Back Disorder *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 4.17 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 12.5 %
- 60+: 83.33 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 3.57%
- Pain: 2 people, 3.57%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 2 people, 3.57%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 3.57%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 1.79%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 1.79%
- Cardiac Disorder: 1 person, 1.79%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 1 person, 1.79%
- Depression: 1 person, 1.79%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 1.79%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Cabometyx: 26 people, 46.43%
- Sutent: 13 people, 23.21%
- Afinitor: 6 people, 10.71%
- Vitamin B12: 6 people, 10.71%
- Inlyta: 5 people, 8.93%
- Synthroid: 4 people, 7.14%
- Vitamin D3: 4 people, 7.14%
- Amlodipine: 3 people, 5.36%
- Calcium: 3 people, 5.36%
- Lenvima: 3 people, 5.36%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Diarrhea: 19 people, 33.93%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 19 people, 33.93%
- Constipation: 14 people, 25.00%
- Weight Decreased: 11 people, 19.64%
- High Blood Pressure: 11 people, 19.64%
- Pain: 11 people, 19.64%
- Dizziness: 11 people, 19.64%
- Weakness: 10 people, 17.86%
- Memory Loss: 9 people, 16.07%
- Hoarseness Or Changing Voice: 8 people, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Back disorder?Check whether Back disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Renal cell carcinoma (121,048 reports)
- Back disorder (20,953 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Back disorder:
- Back disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Back disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Back disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Back disorder:
- Lyrica: 1,329 reports
- Humira: 1,047 reports
- Fosamax: 936 reports
- Aspirin: 910 reports
- Vioxx: 881 reports
- Enbrel: 862 reports
- Prednisone: 783 reports
- Methotrexate: 771 reports
- Gabapentin: 749 reports
- Revlimid: 713 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Back disorder:
- Back disorder (2,042 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Back disorder:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,781 reports
- Osteoporosis: 1,335 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,287 reports
- Pain: 1,002 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 816 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 736 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Back disorder:
- Back disorder (1,272 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Back disorder and Renal cell carcinoma, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- How effective is Aripiprazole for Bi-Polar? - now
- How effective is Aripiprazole for Bipolar Disorder? - now
- How effective is Invega for Bipolar Ii Disorder? - a second ago
- Celebrex and Mood Swings - 3 seconds ago
- How effective is Fluoxetine Hydrochloride for Bipolar Ii Disorder? - 4 seconds ago
- Fludarabine Phosphate and Pressure Ulcer - 8 seconds ago
- How effective is Avelox for Bacterial Infection? - 9 seconds ago
- How effective is Klonopin for Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood? - 10 seconds ago
- Fludarabine Phosphate and Intervertebral Disc Degeneration - 14 seconds ago
- Azacitidine and Splenic Lesion - 16 seconds ago