Resorption bone increased and High blood cholesterol
High blood cholesterol is found among people with Resorption bone increased, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The study analyzes which people have High blood cholesterol with Resorption bone increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11 people who have Resorption bone increased from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
11 people who have Resorption Bone Increased and High Blood Cholesterol are studied.
What is Resorption bone increased?
Resorption bone increased is found to be associated with 564 drugs and 250 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is High blood cholesterol?
High blood cholesterol is found to be associated with 3,512 drugs and 3,376 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of High blood cholesterol in Resorption bone increased reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Resorption Bone Increased and experienced High Blood Cholesterol *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Resorption Bone Increased and experienced High Blood Cholesterol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 11.11 %
- 40-49: 11.11 %
- 50-59: 44.44 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Bone Density Decreased: 3 people, 27.27%
- Sciatic Nerve Injury: 2 people, 18.18%
- Joint Pain: 2 people, 18.18%
- Bone Loss: 2 people, 18.18%
- Thyroid Diseases: 1 person, 9.09%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 9.09%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 9.09%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 9.09%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Fosamax: 9 people, 81.82%
- Zometa: 7 people, 63.64%
- Ms Contin: 5 people, 45.45%
- Anzemet: 5 people, 45.45%
- Aredia: 5 people, 45.45%
- Ativan: 5 people, 45.45%
- Cardizem: 5 people, 45.45%
- Dilaudid: 5 people, 45.45%
- Heparin: 5 people, 45.45%
- Levoxyl: 5 people, 45.45%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 10 people, 90.91%
- Abscess (pus): 7 people, 63.64%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 7 people, 63.64%
- Pain: 7 people, 63.64%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 7 people, 63.64%
- Intervertebral Disc Disorder (spinal disc disorder): 7 people, 63.64%
- Bone Disorder: 7 people, 63.64%
- Infection: 7 people, 63.64%
- Speech Impairment (Adult) (inability to speak (adult)): 7 people, 63.64%
- Oral Disorder (mouth disease): 6 people, 54.55%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have High blood cholesterol?Check whether High blood cholesterol is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Resorption bone increased (2,158 reports)
- High blood cholesterol (426,740 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to High blood cholesterol:
- High blood cholesterol in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- High blood cholesterol in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- High blood cholesterol in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with High blood cholesterol:
- Fosamax: 7,226 reports
- Lipitor: 6,917 reports
- Aspirin: 5,247 reports
- Prednisone: 5,164 reports
- Vioxx: 4,856 reports
- Methotrexate: 4,730 reports
- Xeljanz: 4,595 reports
- Humira: 4,528 reports
- Crestor: 4,228 reports
- Metformin: 3,590 reports
All the drugs that are associated with High blood cholesterol:
- High blood cholesterol (3,512 drugs)
Common conditions associated with High blood cholesterol:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 7,743 reports
- High blood pressure: 6,636 reports
- Osteoporosis: 5,738 reports
All the conditions that are associated with High blood cholesterol:
- High blood cholesterol (3,376 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on High blood cholesterol and Resorption bone increased, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Triamcinolone and Oral Mucosa Atrophy - 9 seconds ago
- Nexium and Genital Neoplasm Malignant Female - 22 seconds ago
- Vitamin B12 and Metabolic Acidosis - 25 seconds ago
- Licorice and Heart Rate Increased - 29 seconds ago
- Leflunomide and Neuromyopathy - 32 seconds ago
- Hyperthyroidism and Lactic Acidosis - 37 seconds ago
- Diazepam and Brachial Plexopathy - 41 seconds ago
- Ergocalciferol and Hepatic Infection - 41 seconds ago
- Norditropin and Broken Bone - 41 seconds ago
- Cellcept and Social Avoidant Behavior - 42 seconds ago