Rheumatoid arthritis aggravated and Chemotherapy
Chemotherapy is found among people with Rheumatoid arthritis aggravated, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Chemotherapy with Rheumatoid arthritis aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 148 people who have Rheumatoid arthritis aggravated from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
148 people who have Rheumatoid Arthritis Aggravated and Chemotherapy are studied.
What is Rheumatoid arthritis aggravated?
Rheumatoid arthritis aggravated (aggravated chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) is found to be associated with 864 drugs and 261 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Chemotherapy?
Chemotherapy is found to be associated with 807 drugs and 420 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Chemotherapy in Rheumatoid arthritis aggravated reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rheumatoid arthritis aggravated and experienced Chemotherapy *:
Age of people who have Rheumatoid arthritis aggravated and experienced Chemotherapy *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Chemotherapy?Check whether Chemotherapy is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Chemotherapy:
- Chemotherapy in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Chemotherapy in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Chemotherapy in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Chemotherapy:
All the drugs that are associated with Chemotherapy:
- Chemotherapy (807 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Chemotherapy:
- Arthritis - rheumatoid: 125 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 216 reports
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension: 216 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 148 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis aggravated: 148 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Chemotherapy:
- Chemotherapy (420 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Chemotherapy and Rheumatoid arthritis aggravated, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tolterodine Tartrate and Middle Insomnia - 5 seconds ago
- Spironolactone and Scar - 6 seconds ago
- Aredia and Coronary Artery Stenosis - 14 seconds ago
- Dovonex and Pneumocystis Jiroveci Pneumonia - 18 seconds ago
- Buspirone Hcl and Celexa drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Rozerem and Olmesartan Medoxomil drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Imbruvica and Hc drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Progesterone and Orilissa drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Cartia Xt and Gastritis - 40 seconds ago
- Zinc Sulfate and Simponi drug interaction - 50 seconds ago