Rheumatoid arthritis and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people with Rheumatoid arthritis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Enbrel and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Rheumatoid arthritis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 25,627 people who have Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 27, 2017
25,627 people who have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rheumatoid Arthritis and experience Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- female: 82.74 %
- male: 17.26 %
Age of people who have Rheumatoid Arthritis and experience Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- 0-1: 0.01 %
- 2-9: 0.06 %
- 10-19: 0.42 %
- 20-29: 2.05 %
- 30-39: 6.12 %
- 40-49: 15.86 %
- 50-59: 32.27 %
- 60+: 43.2 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (1,504 people, 5.87%)
- Depression (703 people, 2.74%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (672 people, 2.62%)
- Diabetes (455 people, 1.78%)
- Arthritis (443 people, 1.73%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Enbrel (13,045 people, 50.90%)
- Humira (7,093 people, 27.68%)
- Methotrexate (5,355 people, 20.90%)
- Actemra (1,655 people, 6.46%)
- Folic Acid (1,571 people, 6.13%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Joint Pain (4,758 people, 18.57%)
- Drug Ineffective (3,757 people, 14.66%)
- Fatigue (3,376 people, 13.17%)
- Pain In Extremity (3,239 people, 12.64%)
- Joint Swelling (2,370 people, 9.25%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief and Rheumatoid arthritis?
- Check symptoms - is your alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlternative medicine - pain relief and Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) can be treated by Methotrexate, Enbrel, Methotrexate sodium, Plaquenil, Prednisone (latest reports from 499,173 Rheumatoid arthritis patients)
Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,245 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).
Browse all symptoms of Rheumatoid arthritisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Other conditions that could case Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Azuma N, Matsui K, Hashimoto N, Yoshikawa T, Sano H, "Successful Switch to Golimumab for Eosinophilia and Skin Symptoms Related to Multiple Biologics in a Patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis", Internal Medicine, 2017 Jun .
- Saif MW, "Rheumatoid arthritis associated with the use of Sandostatin® LAR® depot in a patient with pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor", An association or a coincidence? The first case report, 2013 Jan .
- Ahmed AB, Radwan AM, Baddary HM, "Prevalence of Generalized Anxiety Disorder in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis and its Relationship with Disease Activity", The Egyptian Journal of Hospital Medicine, 2016 Jan .
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have Rheumatoid arthritis and recently diagnosed with Hashi's as well. My last two CBC, CMP tests have had elevated ALP (all other liver tests normal). I was 140 and latest was 178. My rheumatologist doesn't seem overly concerned as my SED rate is up as is my C-reactive (it's always ...
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
You may be interested in these posts
I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered ...
I have recently (July 2017) been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. About 2 months before that (May 2017), I had a DVT/PE. I was put on Xarelto ( 30mg daily for a month then 20mg daily). I have been taking Xarelto since then. Shortly after starting Xarelto, my right wrist started to swell ...
I have had 3 bouts of mastitis and currently on Enbrel & Prednisone for my RA. I emailed my Rheumatologist but won’t hear back until Monday. Should I discontinue the Enbrel until the mastitis is gone for a while. I am going to lose my mind if it comes back a 4th time. It’s worse than the joint ...