Rheumatoid arthritis and Aspartate aminotransferase increased
Aspartate aminotransferase increased is found among people with Rheumatoid arthritis, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The study analyzes which people have Aspartate aminotransferase increased with Rheumatoid arthritis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,130 people who have Rheumatoid arthritis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,130 people who have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased are studied.
What is Rheumatoid arthritis?
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) is found to be associated with 2,822 drugs and 2,030 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Aspartate aminotransferase increased?
Aspartate aminotransferase increased is found to be associated with 3,120 drugs and 3,096 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Aspartate aminotransferase increased in Rheumatoid arthritis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Aspartate aminotransferase increased *:
Age of people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Aspartate aminotransferase increased *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Aspartate aminotransferase increased?Check whether Aspartate aminotransferase increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mathai, P. C., Andrade, N. N., Aggarwal, N., Nerurkar, S., & Kapoor, P. , "Low-dose methotrexate in rheumatoid arthritis: a potential risk factor for bisphosphonate-induced osteonecrosis of the jaw", Oral and maxillofacial surgery, 2018 Jan .
- Azuma N, Matsui K, Hashimoto N, Yoshikawa T, Sano H, "Successful Switch to Golimumab for Eosinophilia and Skin Symptoms Related to Multiple Biologics in a Patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis", Internal Medicine, 2017 Jun .
- Saif MW, "Rheumatoid arthritis associated with the use of Sandostatin? LAR? depot in a patient with pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor", An association or a coincidence? The first case report, 2017 Jan .
- Ahmed AB, Radwan AM, Baddary HM, "Prevalence of Generalized Anxiety Disorder in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis and its Relationship with Disease Activity", The Egyptian Journal of Hospital Medicine, 2016 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Rheumatoid arthritis (947,857 reports)
- Aspartate aminotransferase increased (74,221 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Aspartate aminotransferase increased:
- Aspartate aminotransferase increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Aspartate aminotransferase increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Aspartate aminotransferase increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Aspartate aminotransferase increased:
- Methotrexate: 3,366 reports
- Prednisone: 3,219 reports
- Aspirin: 2,764 reports
- Tracleer: 2,583 reports
- Lasix: 2,348 reports
- Lipitor: 2,163 reports
- Prednisolone: 2,159 reports
- Furosemide: 2,157 reports
- Omeprazole: 1,937 reports
- Enbrel: 1,802 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Aspartate aminotransferase increased:
- Aspartate aminotransferase increased (3,120 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Aspartate aminotransferase increased:
- High blood pressure: 3,411 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 3,130 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 2,489 reports
- Depression: 1,853 reports
- Pain: 1,627 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 1,590 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 1,503 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Aspartate aminotransferase increased:
- Aspartate aminotransferase increased (3,096 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Aspartate aminotransferase increased and Rheumatoid arthritis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- How effective is Alvesco for Asthma? - now
- Timoptic and Pigmentation Disorder - 24 seconds ago
- Robitussin and Oxcarbazepine drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Neulasta and External Ear Cellulitis - 27 seconds ago
- Co-Codamol and Syncope Aggravated - 34 seconds ago
- Lopressor Hct and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - 40 seconds ago
- Eliquis and Anal Fistula - 48 seconds ago
- Pimecrolimus and Promethazine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 49 seconds ago
- Rebetol and Rashes - 55 seconds ago
- Sertraline vs. Wellbutrin Xl - a minute ago