Rheumatoid arthritis and Gastroenteritis clostridial
Gastroenteritis clostridial is found among people with Rheumatoid arthritis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Gastroenteritis clostridial with Rheumatoid arthritis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 29 people who have Rheumatoid arthritis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
29 people who have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gastroenteritis Clostridial are studied.
What is Rheumatoid arthritis?
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) is found to be associated with 2,778 drugs and 1,985 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Gastroenteritis clostridial?
Gastroenteritis clostridial (inflammation of stomach and intestine clostridial) is found to be associated with 297 drugs and 182 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Gastroenteritis clostridial in Rheumatoid arthritis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rheumatoid Arthritis and experienced Gastroenteritis Clostridial *:
- female: 79.31 %
- male: 20.69 %
Age of people who have Rheumatoid Arthritis and experienced Gastroenteritis Clostridial *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Humira: 6 people, 20.69%
- Cimzia: 5 people, 17.24%
- Simvastatin: 3 people, 10.34%
- Voltaren: 3 people, 10.34%
- Topamax: 3 people, 10.34%
- Heparin: 2 people, 6.90%
- Advair Diskus 100/50: 2 people, 6.90%
- Atrovent: 2 people, 6.90%
- Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3: 2 people, 6.90%
- Diclofenac Sodium: 2 people, 6.90%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (chronic lung disease): 11 people, 37.93%
- Keratitis (eye's cornea, the front part of the eye, becomes inflamed): 11 people, 37.93%
- Pneumonia: 9 people, 31.03%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 8 people, 27.59%
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasopharynx): 8 people, 27.59%
- Episcleritis (acute inflammatory disorder of the episclera of eye): 8 people, 27.59%
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 7 people, 24.14%
- Respiratory Acidosis (respiratory failure or ventilatory failure, causes the ph of blood and other bodily fluids to decrease): 7 people, 24.14%
- Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung): 7 people, 24.14%
- Acute Kidney Failure: 5 people, 17.24%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Gastroenteritis clostridial?Check whether Gastroenteritis clostridial is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mathai, P. C., Andrade, N. N., Aggarwal, N., Nerurkar, S., & Kapoor, P. , "Low-dose methotrexate in rheumatoid arthritis: a potential risk factor for bisphosphonate-induced osteonecrosis of the jaw", Oral and maxillofacial surgery, 2018 Jan .
- Azuma N, Matsui K, Hashimoto N, Yoshikawa T, Sano H, "Successful Switch to Golimumab for Eosinophilia and Skin Symptoms Related to Multiple Biologics in a Patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis", Internal Medicine, 2017 Jun .
- Saif MW, "Rheumatoid arthritis associated with the use of Sandostatin? LAR? depot in a patient with pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor", An association or a coincidence? The first case report, 2017 Jan .
- Ahmed AB, Radwan AM, Baddary HM, "Prevalence of Generalized Anxiety Disorder in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis and its Relationship with Disease Activity", The Egyptian Journal of Hospital Medicine, 2016 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Gastroenteritis clostridial:
- Gastroenteritis clostridial in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Gastroenteritis clostridial in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Gastroenteritis clostridial in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Gastroenteritis clostridial:
- Gastroenteritis clostridial (297 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Gastroenteritis clostridial:
- Gastroenteritis clostridial (182 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Gastroenteritis clostridial and Rheumatoid arthritis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Azathioprine and Rash Macular - 7 seconds ago
- Twynsta and Blood Pressure Management - 9 seconds ago
- Coq and Mitral Valve Prolapse - 11 seconds ago
- Fluocinonide and Menopause - 12 seconds ago
- Vith Nerve Paralysis and moderna covid vaccine - 12 seconds ago
- Zide and Meloxicam drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Mercaptopurine and Emla drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Luvox and Sutent drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Menatetrenone and Rashes - 14 seconds ago
- Phenergan and Food Allergy - 17 seconds ago