Rheumatoid arthritis and Itching
Itching is found among people with Rheumatoid arthritis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Itching with Rheumatoid arthritis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16,747 people who have Rheumatoid arthritis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
16,747 people who have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Itching are studied.
What is Rheumatoid arthritis?
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) is found to be associated with 2,819 drugs and 2,027 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Itching?
Itching is found to be associated with 4,450 drugs and 4,359 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Itching in Rheumatoid arthritis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Itching *:
Age of people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Itching *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Itching?Check whether Itching is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mathai, P. C., Andrade, N. N., Aggarwal, N., Nerurkar, S., & Kapoor, P. , "Low-dose methotrexate in rheumatoid arthritis: a potential risk factor for bisphosphonate-induced osteonecrosis of the jaw", Oral and maxillofacial surgery, 2018 Jan .
- Azuma N, Matsui K, Hashimoto N, Yoshikawa T, Sano H, "Successful Switch to Golimumab for Eosinophilia and Skin Symptoms Related to Multiple Biologics in a Patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis", Internal Medicine, 2017 Jun .
- Saif MW, "Rheumatoid arthritis associated with the use of Sandostatin? LAR? depot in a patient with pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor", An association or a coincidence? The first case report, 2017 Jan .
- Ahmed AB, Radwan AM, Baddary HM, "Prevalence of Generalized Anxiety Disorder in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis and its Relationship with Disease Activity", The Egyptian Journal of Hospital Medicine, 2016 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Rheumatoid arthritis (947,857 reports)
- Itching (330,813 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Itching:
- Itching in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Itching in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Itching in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Itching:
- Prednisone: 14,612 reports
- Aspirin: 12,993 reports
- Humira: 12,525 reports
- Methotrexate: 11,960 reports
- Enbrel: 11,906 reports
- Dupixent: 11,478 reports
- Adapalene: 11,476 reports
- Metformin: 7,611 reports
- Cosentyx: 7,536 reports
- Omeprazole: 7,534 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Itching:
- Itching (4,450 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Itching:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 16,747 reports
- Psoriasis: 12,849 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 12,545 reports
- High blood pressure: 11,848 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 9,972 reports
- Acne: 7,656 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Itching:
- Itching (4,359 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Itching and Rheumatoid arthritis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Inflectra and Hydrochlorothiazide drug interaction - a second ago
- Victoza and Benazepril Hydrochloride And Hydrochlorothiazide drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Mirtazapine and Dayquil drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Wakix and Hallucinations - 12 seconds ago
- Actonel and Gastritis - 29 seconds ago
- Zyrtec and Foot Amputation - 35 seconds ago
- Oxycodone and Acne - 43 seconds ago
- Krill Oil and Multiple Sclerosis Relapse - a minute ago
- Hallucinations in Wellbutrin, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago
- Stelara and Agranulocytosis - a minute ago