Rheumatoid arthritis and Normochromic normocytic anaemia
Normochromic normocytic anaemia is found among people with Rheumatoid arthritis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Normochromic normocytic anaemia with Rheumatoid arthritis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 136 people who have Rheumatoid arthritis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
136 people who have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Normochromic Normocytic Anaemia are studied.
What is Rheumatoid arthritis?
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) is found to be associated with 2,776 drugs and 1,985 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Normochromic normocytic anaemia?
Normochromic normocytic anaemia (forms of anaemia in which the average size and haemoglobin content of the red blood cells are within normal limits) is found to be associated with 1,069 drugs and 604 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Normochromic normocytic anaemia in Rheumatoid arthritis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Normochromic normocytic anaemia *:
Age of people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Normochromic normocytic anaemia *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Normochromic normocytic anaemia?Check whether Normochromic normocytic anaemia is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mathai, P. C., Andrade, N. N., Aggarwal, N., Nerurkar, S., & Kapoor, P. , "Low-dose methotrexate in rheumatoid arthritis: a potential risk factor for bisphosphonate-induced osteonecrosis of the jaw", Oral and maxillofacial surgery, 2018 Jan .
- Azuma N, Matsui K, Hashimoto N, Yoshikawa T, Sano H, "Successful Switch to Golimumab for Eosinophilia and Skin Symptoms Related to Multiple Biologics in a Patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis", Internal Medicine, 2017 Jun .
- Saif MW, "Rheumatoid arthritis associated with the use of Sandostatin? LAR? depot in a patient with pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor", An association or a coincidence? The first case report, 2017 Jan .
- Ahmed AB, Radwan AM, Baddary HM, "Prevalence of Generalized Anxiety Disorder in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis and its Relationship with Disease Activity", The Egyptian Journal of Hospital Medicine, 2016 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Normochromic normocytic anaemia:
- Normochromic normocytic anaemia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Normochromic normocytic anaemia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Normochromic normocytic anaemia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Normochromic normocytic anaemia:
- Prednisone: 387 reports
- Aspirin: 246 reports
- Furosemide: 229 reports
- Lasix: 191 reports
- Fosamax: 189 reports
- Metformin: 182 reports
- Omeprazole: 177 reports
- Simvastatin: 154 reports
- Vioxx: 147 reports
- Lisinopril: 143 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Normochromic normocytic anaemia:
- Normochromic normocytic anaemia (1,069 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Normochromic normocytic anaemia:
- High blood pressure: 328 reports
- Osteoporosis: 161 reports
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter: 147 reports
- Depression: 139 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 136 reports
- Pain: 122 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Normochromic normocytic anaemia:
- Normochromic normocytic anaemia (604 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Normochromic normocytic anaemia and Rheumatoid arthritis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ceftin and Cardiac Aneurysm - 2 seconds ago
- Keppra and Urge Incontinence - 5 seconds ago
- Azilect and Atrial Fibrillation Aggravated - 10 seconds ago
- Restasis and Sialoadenitis - 11 seconds ago
- Benzonatate and Oral Disorder - 15 seconds ago
- Valacyclovir Hydrochloride and Crohn'S Disease - 15 seconds ago
- Kava vs. Depakote - 16 seconds ago
- Kalydeco and Zantac drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Sertraline and Nosebleed - 18 seconds ago
- Risedronate Sodium and Kyphosis - 23 seconds ago