Who have Pain relief by acupuncture with Rheumatoid arthritis - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people with Rheumatoid arthritis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Enbrel and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 32,118 people who have Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
32,118 people who have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Pain Relief By Acupuncture are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rheumatoid Arthritis and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- female: 82.81 %
- male: 17.19 %
Age of people who have Rheumatoid Arthritis and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- 0-1: 0.01 %
- 2-9: 0.05 %
- 10-19: 0.4 %
- 20-29: 1.9500000000000002 %
- 30-39: 5.75 %
- 40-49: 15.6 %
- 50-59: 31.63 %
- 60+: 44.6 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 1,748 people, 5.44%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 820 people, 2.55%
- Depression: 817 people, 2.54%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 586 people, 1.82%
- Diabetes: 532 people, 1.66%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Enbrel: 16,006 people, 49.83%
- Humira: 8,951 people, 27.87%
- Methotrexate: 5,357 people, 16.68%
- Actemra: 3,065 people, 9.54%
- Xeljanz: 2,486 people, 7.74%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Joint Pain: 6,106 people, 19.01%
- Drug Ineffective: 5,717 people, 17.80%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,504 people, 14.02%
- Pain In Extremity: 4,058 people, 12.63%
- Joint Swelling: 3,302 people, 10.28%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture with Rheumatoid arthritis?
You are not alone:
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) can be treated by Methotrexate, Enbrel, Methotrexate sodium, Prednisone, Plaquenil (latest reports from 603,542 Rheumatoid arthritis patients)
Pain Relief By Acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 598,543 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture (3,948 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture (4,882 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Rheumatoid arthritisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Azuma N, Matsui K, Hashimoto N, Yoshikawa T, Sano H, "Successful Switch to Golimumab for Eosinophilia and Skin Symptoms Related to Multiple Biologics in a Patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis", Internal Medicine, 2017 Jun .
- Saif MW, "Rheumatoid arthritis associated with the use of Sandostatin® LAR® depot in a patient with pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor", An association or a coincidence? The first case report, 2013 Jan .
- Ahmed AB, Radwan AM, Baddary HM, "Prevalence of Generalized Anxiety Disorder in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis and its Relationship with Disease Activity", The Egyptian Journal of Hospital Medicine, 2016 Jan .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Raynaud'S Syndrome with Effexor Xr? - a second ago
- Will you have Raynaud'S Disease with Effexor Xr? - a second ago
- Will you have Raynaud'S Phenomenon with Effexor Xr? - a second ago
- Will you have Erection Problems with Meclizine? - a second ago
- Will you have Sexual Dysfunction with Meclizine? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Depo-provera, Vitamin D3, Methocarbamol, Vitamin C, Buspar, Neurontin, Lexapro - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Prednisone, Pravachol, Acyclovir, Zyrtec Allergy, Procardia Xl, Dapsone, Neoral - an hour ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Sertraline, Zoloft for a 41 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.