Rheumatoid arthritis and Pcos
Pcos is found among people with Rheumatoid arthritis, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old.
The study analyzes which people have Pcos with Rheumatoid arthritis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 21 people who have Rheumatoid arthritis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
21 people who have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Pcos are studied.
What is Rheumatoid arthritis?
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) is found to be associated with 2,693 drugs and 1,894 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Pcos?
Pcos is found to be associated with 868 drugs and 454 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Pcos in Rheumatoid arthritis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rheumatoid Arthritis and experienced Pcos *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Rheumatoid Arthritis and experienced Pcos *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 46.15 %
- 30-39: 23.08 %
- 40-49: 7.69 %
- 50-59: 23.08 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain: 2 people, 9.52%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 2 people, 9.52%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 2 people, 9.52%
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (type of arthritis affecting the spine): 2 people, 9.52%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 4.76%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 4.76%
- Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung): 1 person, 4.76%
- Nodule (a small rock or mineral cluster): 1 person, 4.76%
- Juvenile Arthritis (arthritis-related condition that develops in children or teenagers): 1 person, 4.76%
- Joint Pain: 1 person, 4.76%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Humira: 10 people, 47.62%
- Arava: 6 people, 28.57%
- Enbrel: 5 people, 23.81%
- Methotrexate: 5 people, 23.81%
- Plaquenil: 3 people, 14.29%
- Prednisone: 3 people, 14.29%
- Vimovo: 3 people, 14.29%
- Synthroid: 3 people, 14.29%
- Potassium: 3 people, 14.29%
- Folic Acid: 2 people, 9.52%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Injection Site Pain: 5 people, 23.81%
- Pain: 4 people, 19.05%
- Drug Ineffective: 3 people, 14.29%
- Cholecystitis Infective (infection of gallbladder capable to infect other organs): 3 people, 14.29%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 14.29%
- Pain In Extremity: 3 people, 14.29%
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (nerve compression at wrist results numbness weakness, pain , swelling): 3 people, 14.29%
- Intervertebral Disc Protrusion (spinal disc protrusion): 2 people, 9.52%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 2 people, 9.52%
- Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung): 2 people, 9.52%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Pcos?Check whether Pcos is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mathai, P. C., Andrade, N. N., Aggarwal, N., Nerurkar, S., & Kapoor, P. , "Low-dose methotrexate in rheumatoid arthritis: a potential risk factor for bisphosphonate-induced osteonecrosis of the jaw", Oral and maxillofacial surgery, 2018 Jan .
- Azuma N, Matsui K, Hashimoto N, Yoshikawa T, Sano H, "Successful Switch to Golimumab for Eosinophilia and Skin Symptoms Related to Multiple Biologics in a Patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis", Internal Medicine, 2017 Jun .
- Saif MW, "Rheumatoid arthritis associated with the use of Sandostatin? LAR? depot in a patient with pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor", An association or a coincidence? The first case report, 2017 Jan .
- Ahmed AB, Radwan AM, Baddary HM, "Prevalence of Generalized Anxiety Disorder in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis and its Relationship with Disease Activity", The Egyptian Journal of Hospital Medicine, 2016 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Pcos:
- Pcos in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pcos in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pcos in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Pcos:
All the drugs that are associated with Pcos:
- Pcos (868 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pcos:
- Birth control: 235 reports
- Birth control and family planning: 235 reports
- Contraception: 237 reports
- Pregnancy: 228 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Pcos:
- Pcos (454 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Pcos and Rheumatoid arthritis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Selenium and Rectal Haemorrhage - now
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome and Restless Leg Syndrome - 3 seconds ago
- Advil vs. Meperidine Hydrochloride - 9 seconds ago
- Type 1 Diabetes and Ascites - 13 seconds ago
- Tacrolimus and Cortril drug interaction - 15 seconds ago