Rheumatoid arthritis and Rash - from FDA reports
Rash is found among people with Rheumatoid arthritis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Enbrel and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 21,590 people who have Rheumatoid arthritis from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
21,590 people who have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Rash are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rheumatoid Arthritis and experience Rash *:
- female: 83.29 %
- male: 16.71 %
Age of people who have Rheumatoid Arthritis and experience Rash *:
- 0-1: 0.05 %
- 2-9: 0.07 %
- 10-19: 0.43 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 931 people, 4.31%
- Pain: 837 people, 3.88%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 432 people, 2.00%
- Depression: 391 people, 1.81%
- Vitamin Supplementation: 316 people, 1.46%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Enbrel: 8,801 people, 40.76%
- Humira: 6,870 people, 31.82%
- Methotrexate: 3,752 people, 17.38%
- Actemra: 1,739 people, 8.05%
- Remicade: 1,552 people, 7.19%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Itching: 3,162 people, 14.65%
- Joint Pain: 2,392 people, 11.08%
- Pain: 2,242 people, 10.38%
- Drug Ineffective: 2,174 people, 10.07%
- Pain In Extremity: 1,775 people, 8.22%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Rash with Rheumatoid arthritis?
You are not alone:
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) can be treated by Methotrexate, Enbrel, Methotrexate sodium, Prednisone, Plaquenil (latest reports from 603,542 Rheumatoid arthritis patients)
Rash has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 349,221 Rash patients).
Drugs that are associated with RashRash (4,116 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause RashRash (5,121 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Rheumatoid arthritisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mohammad MM, Syrigos KN, Saif MW, "Association between Rash and a Positive Drug Response Associated with Vinorelbine in a Patient with Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma", Case reports in dermatological medicine, 2013 Sep .
- Azuma N, Matsui K, Hashimoto N, Yoshikawa T, Sano H, "Successful Switch to Golimumab for Eosinophilia and Skin Symptoms Related to Multiple Biologics in a Patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis", Internal Medicine, 2017 Jun .
- Saif MW, "Rheumatoid arthritis associated with the use of Sandostatin® LAR® depot in a patient with pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor", An association or a coincidence? The first case report, 2013 Jan .
- Ahmed AB, Radwan AM, Baddary HM, "Prevalence of Generalized Anxiety Disorder in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis and its Relationship with Disease Activity", The Egyptian Journal of Hospital Medicine, 2016 Jan .
Recent general studies
- Naglazyme and Altabax drug interaction - now
- Will you have Gynaecomastia with Ezetimibe? - a second ago
- Nateglinide and Lasix drug interaction - a second ago
- Campral and Kalmia Latifolia drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Accuretic and Phentermine drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Geodon, Enskyce, Lyrica, Methotrexate, Minipress, Baclofen, Wellbutrin for a 24 year old woman - 17 minutes ago
- Prediction of Aleve, Xigduo Xr for a 59 year old woman - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Amphetamine Salt Combo, Melatonin, Remeron, Pantoprazole - an hour ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Adderall - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Rythmol Sr - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.