Rheumatoid arthritis and Tongue discoloration
Tongue discoloration is found among people with Rheumatoid arthritis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Tongue discoloration with Rheumatoid arthritis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 182 people who have Rheumatoid arthritis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
182 people who have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Tongue Discoloration are studied.
What is Rheumatoid arthritis?
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) is found to be associated with 2,802 drugs and 2,021 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Tongue discoloration?
Tongue discoloration is found to be associated with 1,158 drugs and 579 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Tongue discoloration in Rheumatoid arthritis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Tongue discoloration *:
Age of people who have Rheumatoid arthritis and experienced Tongue discoloration *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Tongue discoloration?Check whether Tongue discoloration is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mathai, P. C., Andrade, N. N., Aggarwal, N., Nerurkar, S., & Kapoor, P. , "Low-dose methotrexate in rheumatoid arthritis: a potential risk factor for bisphosphonate-induced osteonecrosis of the jaw", Oral and maxillofacial surgery, 2018 Jan .
- Azuma N, Matsui K, Hashimoto N, Yoshikawa T, Sano H, "Successful Switch to Golimumab for Eosinophilia and Skin Symptoms Related to Multiple Biologics in a Patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis", Internal Medicine, 2017 Jun .
- Saif MW, "Rheumatoid arthritis associated with the use of Sandostatin? LAR? depot in a patient with pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor", An association or a coincidence? The first case report, 2017 Jan .
- Ahmed AB, Radwan AM, Baddary HM, "Prevalence of Generalized Anxiety Disorder in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis and its Relationship with Disease Activity", The Egyptian Journal of Hospital Medicine, 2016 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Rheumatoid arthritis (947,800 reports)
- Tongue discoloration (4,696 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Tongue discoloration:
- Tongue discoloration in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Tongue discoloration in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Tongue discoloration in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Tongue discoloration:
- Aspirin: 248 reports
- Prednisone: 210 reports
- Humira: 171 reports
- Omeprazole: 170 reports
- Methotrexate: 152 reports
- Metformin: 148 reports
- Spiriva: 148 reports
- Enbrel: 135 reports
- Nexium: 135 reports
- Fosamax: 131 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Tongue discoloration:
- Tongue discoloration (1,158 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Tongue discoloration:
- High blood pressure: 252 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 182 reports
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: 181 reports
- Asthma: 168 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 154 reports
- Depression: 141 reports
- Osteoporosis: 133 reports
- Pain: 132 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 107 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 105 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Tongue discoloration:
- Tongue discoloration (579 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Tongue discoloration and Rheumatoid arthritis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Acanya and Swelling - 12 seconds ago
- Baby Aspirin and Zometa drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Gastritis Erosive and Nephritis - Interstitial - 50 seconds ago
- Gastritis Erosive and Interstitial Nephritis - 51 seconds ago
- Prednisolone and Enterocolitis - 57 seconds ago
- Lantus and Wegener'S Granulomatosis - 2 minutes ago
- Garcinia vs. Saxenda - 2 minutes ago
- Hydroxyzine and Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma) - 2 minutes ago
- Laxative Supportive Care and Muscle Function Loss - 3 minutes ago
- Rabeprazole and Hairy Cell Leukaemia - 4 minutes ago