Rheumatoid arthritis and Water intoxication
Water intoxication is reported only by a few people with Rheumatoid arthritis.
The study analyzes which people have Water intoxication with Rheumatoid arthritis. It is created by eHealthMe based on 5 people who have Water intoxication and Rheumatoid arthritis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5 people who have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Water Intoxication are studied.
What is Rheumatoid arthritis?
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) is found to be associated with 2,776 drugs and 1,985 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Water intoxication?
Water intoxication (water poisoning) is found to be associated with 464 drugs and 312 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Water intoxication in Rheumatoid arthritis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rheumatoid Arthritis and experienced Water Intoxication *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Rheumatoid Arthritis and experienced Water Intoxication *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 3 people, 60.00%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 3 people, 60.00%
- Depression: 3 people, 60.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Prograf: 4 people, 80.00%
- Methotrexate: 4 people, 80.00%
- Rozerem: 3 people, 60.00%
- Indomethacin: 1 person, 20.00%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 1 person, 20.00%
- Enbrel: 1 person, 20.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Thirst: 4 people, 80.00%
- Status Epilepticus (a life-threatening condition in which the brain is in a state of persistent seizure): 1 person, 20.00%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 1 person, 20.00%
- Oedema (fluid collection in tissue): 1 person, 20.00%
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasopharynx): 1 person, 20.00%
- Hyponatremia (abnormally low level of sodium in the blood; associated with dehydration): 1 person, 20.00%
- Fluid Overload (too much fluid in the blood): 1 person, 20.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Water intoxication?Check whether Water intoxication is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mathai, P. C., Andrade, N. N., Aggarwal, N., Nerurkar, S., & Kapoor, P. , "Low-dose methotrexate in rheumatoid arthritis: a potential risk factor for bisphosphonate-induced osteonecrosis of the jaw", Oral and maxillofacial surgery, 2018 Jan .
- Azuma N, Matsui K, Hashimoto N, Yoshikawa T, Sano H, "Successful Switch to Golimumab for Eosinophilia and Skin Symptoms Related to Multiple Biologics in a Patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis", Internal Medicine, 2017 Jun .
- Saif MW, "Rheumatoid arthritis associated with the use of Sandostatin? LAR? depot in a patient with pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor", An association or a coincidence? The first case report, 2017 Jan .
- Ahmed AB, Radwan AM, Baddary HM, "Prevalence of Generalized Anxiety Disorder in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis and its Relationship with Disease Activity", The Egyptian Journal of Hospital Medicine, 2016 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Water intoxication:
- Water intoxication in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Water intoxication in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Water intoxication in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Water intoxication:
- Water intoxication (464 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Water intoxication:
- Schizophrenia: 176 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Water intoxication:
- Water intoxication (312 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Water intoxication and Rheumatoid arthritis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Klonopin and Fear Of Disease - a second ago
- Celecoxib vs. Rituxan - a second ago
- Celecoxib vs. Naproxen Sodium - 3 seconds ago
- Ursodiol and Drug-Induced Liver Injury - 8 seconds ago
- Cefzil vs. Bactrim - 13 seconds ago
- Ceftin vs. Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride - 14 seconds ago
- Alcohol and Abdominal Symptom - 15 seconds ago
- Celexa vs. Venlafaxine Hydrochloride - 21 seconds ago
- Ofev and Nail Discoloration - 27 seconds ago
- Vantin vs. Cefzil - 28 seconds ago