Who have Sepsis with Sarcoidosis - from FDA reports
Sepsis is found among people with Sarcoidosis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Amoxicillin and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 47 people who have Sarcoidosis from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
47 people who have Sarcoidosis and Sepsis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Sarcoidosis and experience Sepsis *:
- female: 75.56 %
- male: 24.44 %
Age of people who have Sarcoidosis and experience Sepsis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 5.88 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 2.94 %
- 40-49: 32.35 %
- 50-59: 17.65 %
- 60+: 41.18 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 12 people, 25.53%
- Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery): 8 people, 17.02%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 7 people, 14.89%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 7 people, 14.89%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 6 people, 12.77%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Amoxicillin: 11 people, 23.40%
- Prednisone: 9 people, 19.15%
- Imuran: 8 people, 17.02%
- Diflucan: 8 people, 17.02%
- Dexamethasone: 7 people, 14.89%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pneumonia: 19 people, 40.43%
- Renal Disorder (kidney disease): 13 people, 27.66%
- Fever: 12 people, 25.53%
- Osteomyelitis (infection of bone): 12 people, 25.53%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 12 people, 25.53%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Sepsis with Sarcoidosis?
You are not alone:
Sarcoidosis (an inflammatory disease that affects multiple organs in the body, but mostly the lungs and lymph glands) can be treated by Prednisone, Methotrexate, Prednisolone, Methotrexate sodium, Plaquenil (latest reports from 6,371 Sarcoidosis patients)
Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, preventive health care (latest reports from 81,066 Sepsis patients).
Drugs that are associated with SepsisSepsis (2,703 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause SepsisSepsis (2,975 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Sarcoidosisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- ŽUPANIĆ KRMEK DU, BRAJKOVIĆ I, BEKIĆ D, KRNIĆ A, JURKOVIĆ P, PAVLOVIĆ T, "CALCIFIED DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS IN A PATIENT WITH RECURRENT DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS AND SARCOIDOSIS", Acta Medica Croatica, 2014 Mar .
- Kang SM, Baek JY, Hwangbo B, Kim HY, Lee GK, Lee HS, "A case of capecitabine-induced sarcoidosis", Tuberculosis and respiratory diseases, 2012 Mar .
Recent general studies
- Ribapak and Vicodin drug interaction - now
- Will you have Folliculitis with Pegasys? - now
- Will you have Tinea Barbae with Pegasys? - now
- Will you have Pseudofolliculitis Barbae with Pegasys? - now
- Will you have Barber'S Itch with Pegasys? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Amlodipine Besylate, Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Letrozole - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Adderall, Klonopin, Prozac, Vyvanse - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Adderall, Klonopin, Prozac - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Lamictal - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.