Scleroderma and Burping - from FDA reports
Burping is reported only by a few people with Scleroderma. We study 1 people who have Burping and Scleroderma from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 23, 2017
1 person who has Scleroderma and Burping is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Scleroderma and experience Burping *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Scleroderma and experience Burping *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Nerve Injury (1 person, 100.00%)
- Diabetes (1 person, 100.00%)
- Burning Sensation (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Trilipix (1 person, 100.00%)
- Omeprazole (1 person, 100.00%)
- Januvia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Glipizide (1 person, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weakness (1 person, 100.00%)
- Otitis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Malaise (1 person, 100.00%)
- Fever (1 person, 100.00%)
- Abdominal Distension (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Burping and Scleroderma?
- Check symptoms - is your burping caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBurping and Scleroderma from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Scleroderma (hard skin) can be treated by Cellcept, Plaquenil, Hydroxychloroquine sulfate, Diltiazem hydrochloride, Methotrexate sodium (latest reports from 6,531 Scleroderma patients)
Burping (noisily release air from the stomach through the mouth) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood cholesterol, gastroesophageal reflux disease (latest reports from 9,814 Burping patients).
Browse all symptoms of Sclerodermaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause BurpingBurping
Other conditions that could case BurpingBurping
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
My osteopenia has gotten much worse and I am at risk for osteoperosis in my hips. I am 54 and have had scleroderma for 12 years. It is suggested that I take Evista. My question is, am I at risk for kick-starting the progression of my scleroderma by taking this drug?
You may be interested in these reviews
I feel like I'm crying fiber optic pollen hairs! Am i the first to be pestered with the INEVITABLE porous EXPULSION OF EYE DISCHARGE. I know life's much more easy When We Pick Our Own Battles; but SERIOUSLY.
Hi there. I have had systemic scleroderma for nearly 20 years. Last week, I was diagnosed with an aortic aneurysm and atherosclerosis. I am only 55 coming down with something that usually occurs in the over 65 set. I have been searching for any information regarding the effects of my ...
I was diagnosed several years ago with COPD and was given Spiriva. At that time I really had no overt symptoms and felt the medication wasn't necessary so never really went very far with that treatment. I am now 74 years old and am experiencing extreme belching which immediately precedes ...