Sepsis and Iatrogenic infection - from FDA reports
Iatrogenic infection is reported only by a few people with Sepsis. We study 1 people who have Iatrogenic infection and Sepsis from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
1 person who has Sepsis and Iatrogenic Infection is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Sepsis and experience Iatrogenic Infection *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Sepsis and experience Iatrogenic Infection *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 100.00%
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (All) (cancer of the white blood cells characterized by excess lymphoblasts): 1 person, 100.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vancomycin Hcl: 1 person, 100.00%
- Prednisolone: 1 person, 100.00%
- Norvasc: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gleevec: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Generalised Erythema (redness of the skin all over the body): 1 person, 100.00%
- Acute Respiratory Failure: 1 person, 100.00%
- Alanine Aminotransferase Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Iatrogenic infection with Sepsis?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Iatrogenic infection
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death) (latest reports from 69,594 Sepsis patients)
Iatrogenic infection (complication as a result of treatment) has been reported by people with chronic kidney disease, pyoderma gangrenosum, multiple myeloma, fever, mantle cell lymphoma (latest reports from 56 Iatrogenic infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Iatrogenic infectionIatrogenic infection (66 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Iatrogenic infectionIatrogenic infection (44 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Sepsisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Sepsis and Iatrogenic Infection
- Support group for people who have Sepsis (47 members)
- Support group for people who have Iatrogenic Infection (1 member)
Can you answer these questions
- My wife developed a condition known as Granulomatosis Polyagiitis. Our doctor says this is generally triggered by an infection. She had been hospitalized for food poisoning about 3 weeks before the GPA symptoms began to appear. She also had Sepsis during her stay. We are wondering if the...
- I need to know if, while receiving ZOSYN IV, a person can take probiotics. From my research, probiotics can possibly bring a person back from confusion and memory loss brought on by a respirator, Propofol, and antibiotics. Are there any dangers in taking probiotics at the same time as ZOSYN IV?
- I had Sepsis and septic shock. I was treated and was on the mend when I got a very bad kidney infection. I still have fatigue most days and trouble sleeping. I just started losing my hair I would say 4 weeks ago. I'm still losing hair every day. I have seen on some sites that this is common and...
- I developed sepsis in a pinned hip after taking benlysta only twice. Once my hip is healed up, my rheumatologist would like to restart me on benlysta. What have been people's experiences with restarting benlysta after having sepsis? Did your doctor do anything different, such as weekly blood...
- Hi guys.. my dad died from heart failure but primary cause if heart failing was from sepsis.... He had lateral T wave inversion & atrial fibrillation. How is sepsis connected and cause T wave invertion? ?? Thanks
You may be interested in these posts
- One of my good friends batted with sickle cell sc and lost the battle at only 20yrs of age to septic shock. Shortly before she died she was started on a new drug by the name of Hydroxyurea. We believe this medication ended her life so abruptly.
- My mother n law has sclearaderma that takes up 50% of her lungs. 2 weeks ago we found out she has cancer. 6 Tumors in liver, 6 lesions in lungs and one in esophagus. Pet scan done to see where else cancer is. Find out Monday. Tonight she couldn’t breath and ran a fever of 100.7 and admitted for...
- I was hospitalized four months ago with a diagnosis of sepsis, a fib, and double pneumonia. While in ICU my kidneys and liver were shutting down. I was put on Amiodarone for the A fib. After months of rehab I am getting stronger but I was told it could take up to a year to get back to where I...
- I was hospitalized for 15 days in 2014 due to sepsis. My liver was affected along with other issues. I complained for 7 days how much my eyes hurt . A nurse told me " she never heard of that". Basically, no one seemed to care. I kept them closed or covered. In the following years my eye sight...
- 6 weeks since discharge and still having loss of taste; with meats tasting awful. Sweet and sour items taste near normal. Spicy items taste bland. Sense of smell is degraded. I am 64 year old, Became septic with pneumonia and was on ventilator for almost 3 weeks. Is anybody else having the same...
- Will you have Renal Disorder with Vitex Agnus-Castus?
- Will you have Eyelid Oedema with Macrodantin?
- Will you have Acute Kidney Failure with Dostinex?
- Will you have Yeast Infection - Skin with Cartia Xt?
- Will you have Renal Failure - Acute with Dostinex?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Vitex Agnus-Castus and have Renal Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Macrodantin and have Eyelid Oedema?
- Support group for people who take Dostinex and have Acute Kidney Failure?
- Support group for people who take Cartia Xt and have Yeast Infection - Skin?
- Support group for people who take Dostinex and have Renal Failure - Acute?
- What to expect when you take Vitex Agnus-Castus and have Renal Disorder?
- What to expect when you take Macrodantin and have Eyelid Oedema?
- What to expect when you take Dostinex and have Acute Kidney Failure?
- What to expect when you take Cartia Xt and have Yeast Infection - Skin?
- What to expect when you take Dostinex and have Renal Failure - Acute?
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Paxil, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Trileptal, Valsartan
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Prednisone
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Mirapex Er, Amantadine Hydrochloride
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Balsalazide Disodium, Uceris
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Levaquin
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.