Who have Vertigo with Serotonin syndrome - from FDA reports
Vertigo is reported only by a few people with Serotonin syndrome. We study 3 people who have Vertigo and Serotonin syndrome from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
3 people who have Serotonin Syndrome and Vertigo are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Serotonin Syndrome and experience Vertigo *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Serotonin Syndrome and experience Vertigo *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 66.67 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 2 people, 66.67%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 33.33%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 33.33%
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures): 1 person, 33.33%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 33.33%
- Indigestion: 1 person, 33.33%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 33.33%
- Intervertebral Disc Degeneration (spinal disc degeneration): 1 person, 33.33%
- Muscle Relaxant Therapy: 1 person, 33.33%
- Sedation: 1 person, 33.33%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin C: 1 person, 33.33%
- Trileptal: 1 person, 33.33%
- Codeine: 1 person, 33.33%
- Diazepam: 1 person, 33.33%
- Dilantin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Flexeril: 1 person, 33.33%
- Lorazepam: 1 person, 33.33%
- Metformin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Mirtazapine: 1 person, 33.33%
- Nexium: 1 person, 33.33%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 3 people, 100.00%
- Emotional Disorder: 2 people, 66.67%
- Irritability: 2 people, 66.67%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 66.67%
- Blood Sodium Decreased: 2 people, 66.67%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 66.67%
- Speech Impairment (Adult) (inability to speak (adult)): 2 people, 66.67%
- Withdrawal Syndrome (a discontinuation syndrome is a set of symptoms occurred due to discontinuation of substance): 1 person, 33.33%
- Fever: 1 person, 33.33%
- Erythema Multiforme (a type of hypersensitivity reaction): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Vertigo with Serotonin syndrome?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Vertigo and Serotonin syndrome
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Serotonin syndrome (occurs when two drugs that affect the body's level of serotonin are taken together at the same time) (latest reports from 12,205 Serotonin syndrome patients)
Vertigo has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 367,758 Vertigo patients).
Drugs that are associated with VertigoVertigo (4,100 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause VertigoVertigo (5,128 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Serotonin syndromea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Behnoush B, Memarian A, Teimoory M, "Naltrexone Induced Serotonin Syndrome", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Apr .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Sleep Talking with Nexium 24Hr? - now
- Will you have Muscle Wasting with Papain? - a second ago
- Will you have Eye Redness with Accutane? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bloodshot Eyes with Accutane? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Red Eyes with Accutane? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Rashes with Peginterferon? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Redness Or Inflammation with Peginterferon? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Lesion with Peginterferon? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Rubor with Peginterferon? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Rash Generalised with Peginterferon? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 85 year old man who takes Reclast - 21 minutes ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Advair Diskus 250/50 - 25 minutes ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Cosentyx, Azulfidine - 38 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Synthroid - 48 minutes ago
- A study for a 16 year old girl who takes Guaifenesin And Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide, Azithromycin - an hour ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Prozac, Aldactone, Synthroid, Nexium, Lamictal, Vitamin D, Wellbutrin - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Calcium, Digoxin, Aspirin, Finasteride, Tamsulosin for a 89 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Spironolactone, Losartan Potassium, Amlodipine Besylate, Rosuvastatin Calcium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Losartan, Spironolactone, Amlodipine; Valsartan, Rosuvastatin Calcium - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Hydrocortisone, Fludrocortisone Acetate, Prednisone - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.