Shock lung and Abdominal tenderness - from FDA reports
Abdominal tenderness is reported only by a few people with Shock lung. We study 3 people who have Abdominal tenderness and Shock lung from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 17, 2018
3 people who have Shock Lung and Abdominal Tenderness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Shock Lung and experience Abdominal Tenderness *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Shock Lung and experience Abdominal Tenderness *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 100 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Prednisolone (3 people, 100.00%)
- Solu-Medrol (2 people, 66.67%)
- Methylprednisolone Sodium Succinate (1 person, 33.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Renal Failure Acute (3 people, 100.00%)
- Pneumonia (3 people, 100.00%)
- Pancreatitis (3 people, 100.00%)
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (3 people, 100.00%)
- Abdominal Pain (3 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Abdominal tenderness and Shock lung?
- Check symptoms - is your abdominal tenderness caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAbdominal tenderness and Shock lung from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Shock lung (a condition in which the lungs suddenly become damaged) (latest reports from 15,278 Shock lung patients)
Abdominal tenderness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, pain (latest reports from 4,512 Abdominal tenderness patients).
Browse all symptoms of Shock lunga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Abdominal tendernessAbdominal tenderness
Other conditions that could case Abdominal tendernessAbdominal tenderness
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these posts
My Mother in law had Whipple surgery performed at a large hospital in Dallas, Tx because of a clogged bile duct. The doctor performed the surgery robotically, using a section of the duodenum (small intestine) to replace the bile duct, which was removed due to cancer. She was 84 years old, but in ...
Hi I have had Wegeners since diagnosed in Oct. 2012 & RA since Feb 2013. I started taking prednisone consistently the summer of 2012 To help with the flares. It's been a huge journey with a lot of ups & downs. Still fighting the right . I just finished my 2 nd corse of Rituxin infusion ...