Shock lung and Pancreatitis - from FDA reports
Pancreatitis is reported only by a few people with Shock lung. We study 4 people who have Pancreatitis and Shock lung from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 17, 2018
4 people who have Shock Lung and Pancreatitis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Shock Lung and experience Pancreatitis *:
- female: 25 %
- male: 75 %
Age of people who have Shock Lung and experience Pancreatitis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 75 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 25 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Respiratory Tract Infection Viral (1 person, 25.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Prednisolone (3 people, 75.00%)
- Solu-Medrol (2 people, 50.00%)
- Ribavirin (1 person, 25.00%)
- Prednisone (1 person, 25.00%)
- Levofloxacin (1 person, 25.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Renal Failure Acute (3 people, 75.00%)
- Pneumonia (3 people, 75.00%)
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (3 people, 75.00%)
- Chickenpox (3 people, 75.00%)
- Abdominal Pain (3 people, 75.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pancreatitis and Shock lung?
- Check symptoms - is your pancreatitis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePancreatitis and Shock lung from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Shock lung (a condition in which the lungs suddenly become damaged) (latest reports from 15,278 Shock lung patients)
Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, depression, high blood pressure, diabetes, pain (latest reports from 38,720 Pancreatitis patients).
Browse all symptoms of Shock lunga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause PancreatitisPancreatitis
Other conditions that could case PancreatitisPancreatitis
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Das S, Mondal S, Dey JK, Bandyopadhyay S, Saha I, Tripathi SK, "A case of montelukast induced hypercholesterolemia, severe hypertriglyceridemia and pancreatitis", Journal of Young Pharmacists, 2013 Jun .
- Arshad F, Ladakhi Y, Khan MA, "A rare case of carbamazepine induced pancreatitis", International Journal of Students’ Research, 2013 Jul .
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I've been on Cymbalta for eight+ years. I've complained to doctors, recently and previously, about pain in my mid upper abdomen. I've had two ultrasounds, some sort of other test where I drank some liquid and they watched with some sort of ???, and now I'm scheduled for an endoscopy. I'm ...
You may be interested in these posts
My Mother in law had Whipple surgery performed at a large hospital in Dallas, Tx because of a clogged bile duct. The doctor performed the surgery robotically, using a section of the duodenum (small intestine) to replace the bile duct, which was removed due to cancer. She was 84 years old, but in ...
I took Lisinopril for six weeks and was diagnosed with Acute Pancreatitis. The only health issues I had up until that time was obesity and high blood pressure. Now both the endocrine and digestive parts of my pancreas are not functioning. In addition to acute pancreatitis I formed a pseudocyst ...
I started taking Arimidex about a month-and-a-half ago I already had severe necrotizing pancreatitis that I lived through that destroyed 40% of my pancreas now I'm having a heaviness in my liver enzymes have increased extremely waiting on doctor's report scared