Short of breath and Corneal disorder
Corneal disorder is found among people with Short of breath, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Corneal disorder with Short of breath. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who have Short of breath from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7 people who have Short Of Breath and Corneal Disorder are studied.
What is Short of breath?
Short of breath is found to be associated with 4,979 drugs and 6,025 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Corneal disorder?
Corneal disorder is found to be associated with 731 drugs and 417 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Corneal disorder in Short of breath reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Short Of Breath and experienced Corneal Disorder *:
- female: 85.71 %
- male: 14.29 %
Age of people who have Short Of Breath and experienced Corneal Disorder *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 16.67 %
- 60+: 83.33 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely): 1 person, 14.29%
- Rhinorrhea (watery mucus discharge from the nose): 1 person, 14.29%
- Adrenal Insufficiency (condition in which the adrenal glands do not produce adequate amounts of steroids): 1 person, 14.29%
- Anaphylaxis (serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may cause death): 1 person, 14.29%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 14.29%
- Constipation: 1 person, 14.29%
- Cough: 1 person, 14.29%
- Diabetic Neuropathy (neuropathic disorders that are associated with diabetes mellitus): 1 person, 14.29%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 14.29%
- Fever: 1 person, 14.29%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Lumigan: 5 people, 71.43%
- Revatio: 5 people, 71.43%
- Amlodipine: 2 people, 28.57%
- Desyrel: 2 people, 28.57%
- Zyloprim: 1 person, 14.29%
- Asa: 1 person, 14.29%
- Cortril: 1 person, 14.29%
- Glucophage: 1 person, 14.29%
- Kenalog: 1 person, 14.29%
- Keytruda: 1 person, 14.29%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Visual Impairment: 6 people, 85.71%
- Clavicle Fracture: 5 people, 71.43%
- Upper Limb Fracture: 5 people, 71.43%
- Fall: 5 people, 71.43%
- Pain In Extremity: 5 people, 71.43%
- Intestinal Obstruction: 4 people, 57.14%
- Gastrointestinal Infection (infection of stomach and intestine): 2 people, 28.57%
- Volvulus (obstruction caused by twisting of the stomach or intestine): 2 people, 28.57%
- Enteritis Infectious (infection with feline parvovirus (fpv), also known as feline panleucopenia virus): 1 person, 14.29%
- Feeling Abnormal: 1 person, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Corneal disorder?Check whether Corneal disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Short of breath (579,753 reports)
- Corneal disorder (2,311 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Corneal disorder:
- Corneal disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Corneal disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Corneal disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Corneal disorder:
- Corneal disorder (731 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Corneal disorder:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 168 reports
- Glaucoma: 122 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Corneal disorder:
- Corneal disorder (417 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Corneal disorder and Short of breath, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Trulicity and Ankylosing Spondylitis - 28 seconds ago
- Combivent Respimat and Restless Leg Syndrome - 31 seconds ago
- Epipen and Gemzar drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Loraz and Poverty Of Thought Content - 38 seconds ago
- Provigil and Eye Discharge - 44 seconds ago
- Valganciclovir Hydrochloride and Hyperglycemia - 54 seconds ago
- Theophyl and Lower Respiratory Tract Infection Bacterial - a minute ago
- Losartan and Iron Deficiency Anaemia - a minute ago
- Warfarin Sodium and Ototoxicity - a minute ago
- Correctol and Hyperhidrosis - a minute ago