Sinus disorder and Skin - dry - from FDA reports
Skin - dry is found among people with Sinus disorder, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Allegra and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Skin - dry with Sinus disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16 people who have Sinus disorder from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 23, 2018
16 people who have Sinus Disorder and Skin - Dry are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Sinus Disorder and experience Skin - Dry *:
- female: 64.29 %
- male: 35.71 %
Age of people who have Sinus Disorder and experience Skin - Dry *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 8.33 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 58.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (4 people, 25.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (4 people, 25.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (3 people, 18.75%)
- Fluid Retention (3 people, 18.75%)
- Depression (3 people, 18.75%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xanax (4 people, 25.00%)
- Singulair (4 people, 25.00%)
- Rhinocort (4 people, 25.00%)
- Allegra (4 people, 25.00%)
- Synthroid (2 people, 12.50%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Itching (6 people, 37.50%)
- Diarrhea (6 people, 37.50%)
- Nausea (4 people, 25.00%)
- Headache (4 people, 25.00%)
- Appetite - Decreased (4 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Skin - dry and Sinus disorder?
- Check symptoms - is your skin - dry caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSkin - dry and Sinus disorder from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Sinus disorder (disease of sinus) can be treated by Nasonex, Flonase, Azithromycin, Fluticasone propionate, Augmentin '875' (latest reports from 13,917 Sinus disorder patients)
Skin - Dry
Skin - dry has been reported by people with acne, hepatitis c, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, psoriasis (latest reports from 31,634 Skin - dry patients).
Browse all symptoms of Sinus disordera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Skin - drySkin - dry
Other conditions that could case Skin - drySkin - dry
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Iv been on xolair for about a yr for hives. Im tired and my joints hurt. My feet have thick skin and then they crack and peel.Very soar. Im hoping someone out there has this side effect. I did try getting off xolair but the hives came back. Is there a dr. type that I should switch to that may be ...
I have been taking Methotrxate for approx. 2 years. Started on Simponi 3 months ago - 1 injection per month. I have very dry skin on my face, flaky and sometimes look like white dry patches around the cheek and chin. GP gave me Betnovate to use which helped alot, but he also advised not to ...
You may be interested in these posts
I am 45yo and just re-started Microgestin FE 1/20 for the first time in ten years. Long story short I oddly lost all my estradiol from 35 years old through 44 years old due to a potent medication which led to "pseudo-menopause" with many awful complications such as serious bone loss, ...
Hi, I'm a 48-year-old female and have been using Soolantra once a day for 11 months. It has made a very positive difference to my roasacea - in particular to a reduction in pustules. In the last month I have felt my skin becoming very dry (it is the middle of winter in Australia, so I'm sure ...