Skin - dry and Glossodynia - from FDA reports
Glossodynia is reported only by a few people with Skin - dry. We study 3 people who have Glossodynia and Skin - dry from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 17, 2018
3 people who have Skin - Dry and Glossodynia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Skin - Dry and experience Glossodynia *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Skin - Dry and experience Glossodynia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (2 people, 66.67%)
- Constipation (2 people, 66.67%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 33.33%)
- Renal Cell Carcinoma (1 person, 33.33%)
- Epilepsy (1 person, 33.33%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Oxycontin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Nexavar (2 people, 66.67%)
- Lyrica (1 person, 33.33%)
- Ebrantil (1 person, 33.33%)
- Codeine Sulfate (1 person, 33.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weakness (2 people, 66.67%)
- Taste - Impaired (2 people, 66.67%)
- Palmar-Plantar Erythrodysaesthesia Syndrome (2 people, 66.67%)
- Blood Amylase Increased (2 people, 66.67%)
- Abdominal Discomfort (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Glossodynia and Skin - dry?
- Check symptoms - is your glossodynia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGlossodynia and Skin - dry from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Skin - Dry
Skin - dry can be treated by Vitamin e, Biotin, Fish oil (latest reports from 31,634 Skin - dry patients)
Glossodynia (a burning or painful sensation in the tongue) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, pain, asthma (latest reports from 9,784 Glossodynia patients).
Browse all symptoms of Skin - drya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause GlossodyniaGlossodynia
Other conditions that could case GlossodyniaGlossodynia
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Iv been on xolair for about a yr for hives. Im tired and my joints hurt. My feet have thick skin and then they crack and peel.Very soar. Im hoping someone out there has this side effect. I did try getting off xolair but the hives came back. Is there a dr. type that I should switch to that may be ...
I have been taking Methotrxate for approx. 2 years. Started on Simponi 3 months ago - 1 injection per month. I have very dry skin on my face, flaky and sometimes look like white dry patches around the cheek and chin. GP gave me Betnovate to use which helped alot, but he also advised not to ...
You may be interested in these posts
I am 45yo and just re-started Microgestin FE 1/20 for the first time in ten years. Long story short I oddly lost all my estradiol from 35 years old through 44 years old due to a potent medication which led to "pseudo-menopause" with many awful complications such as serious bone loss, ...
Hi, my Mom has glossodynia due to mefloquine (Lariam) (for 8 years) and i try to search how can i help her. I search every treatment what stop glossodynia. If somebody has successfull experience, please contact me. Thanks!