Sleep apnoea syndrome and Corneal disorder
Corneal disorder is reported only by a few people with Sleep apnoea syndrome.
The study analyzes which people have Corneal disorder with Sleep apnoea syndrome. It is created by eHealthMe based on 1 person who has Corneal disorder and Sleep apnoea syndrome from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1 person who has Sleep Apnoea Syndrome and Corneal Disorder is studied.
What is Sleep apnoea syndrome?
Sleep apnoea syndrome (a sleep-related disorder in which the effort to breathe is diminished or absent) is found to be associated with 2,283 drugs and 1,377 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Corneal disorder?
Corneal disorder is found to be associated with 731 drugs and 417 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Corneal disorder in Sleep apnoea syndrome reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Sleep Apnoea Syndrome and experienced Corneal Disorder *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Sleep Apnoea Syndrome and experienced Corneal Disorder *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Xyrem: 1 person, 100.00%
- Rabeprazole Sodium: 1 person, 100.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Rosacea (a skin condition that causes facial redness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Keratorhexis (rupture of the cornea): 1 person, 100.00%
- Disease Progression: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Corneal disorder?Check whether Corneal disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Sleep apnoea syndrome (28,381 reports)
- Corneal disorder (2,311 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Corneal disorder:
- Corneal disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Corneal disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Corneal disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Corneal disorder:
- Corneal disorder (731 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Corneal disorder:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 168 reports
- Glaucoma: 122 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Corneal disorder:
- Corneal disorder (417 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Corneal disorder and Sleep apnoea syndrome, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Valganciclovir Hydrochloride and Pruritus Aggravated - 9 seconds ago
- Atazanavir Sulfate and Enoxaparin Sodium drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Prozac and Prostate Cancer Recurrent - 15 seconds ago
- Albuterol Sulfate and Spondylolisthesis - 19 seconds ago
- Urine Output Decreased and drugs of ingredients of verapamil hydrochloride - 20 seconds ago
- Terconazole and Diarrhea - 21 seconds ago
- Terconazole and Stools - Watery - 21 seconds ago
- Atazanavir Sulfate and Cuts And Puncture Wounds - 30 seconds ago
- Cephalexin and Pancreatitis Haemorrhagic - 33 seconds ago
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura and Weight Loss - 46 seconds ago