Sleep disorder and Psoriasis
Psoriasis is found among people with Sleep disorder, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Psoriasis with Sleep disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 379 people who have Sleep disorder from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
379 people who have Sleep Disorder and Psoriasis are studied.
What is Sleep disorder?
Sleep disorder is found to be associated with 2,808 drugs and 2,439 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) is found to be associated with 2,256 drugs and 1,579 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Psoriasis in Sleep disorder reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Sleep disorder and experienced Psoriasis *:
Age of people who have Sleep disorder and experienced Psoriasis *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Psoriasis?Check whether Psoriasis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mohagheghi MA, Omranipur R, Ensani F, Ghannadan A, Shahriaran S, Samiee F, Sedighi Z, "A Case of Advanced Unicentric Retroperitoneal Castleman's Disease, Associated With Psoriasis", Acta Medica Iranica, 2017 May .
- Chiriac A, Brzezinski P, Stolnicu S, Podoleanu C, Moldovan C, Molnar C, Taranu T, "Eosinophilia–A rare possible adverse reaction during anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha therapy for psoriasis", Journal of Dermatological Treatment, 2016 Mar .
- Lin SC, Su YC, Huang YS, Lee CC, "Zolpidem increased cancer risk in patients with sleep disorder: A 3-year follow-up study", Journal of Medical Sciences, 2016 Mar .
- Malisiewicz B, Murer C, Schmid JP, French LE, Schmid-Grendelmeier P, Navarini AA, "Eosinophilia during psoriasis treatment with TNF antagonists", Dermatology, 2013 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Psoriasis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Psoriasis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Psoriasis:
All the drugs that are associated with Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis (2,256 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Psoriasis:
All the conditions that are associated with Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis (1,579 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Psoriasis and Sleep disorder, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zolpidem Tartrate and Nadolol drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Ropinirole Hydrochloride and Estradiol drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Hydroxyzine Pamoate and Sulfamethoprim drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Norfloxacin and Lasix drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Atacand and Mexitil drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Rythmol and Psoriasis - 30 seconds ago
- Lutein and Ambien drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Prevacid vs. Aluminum Hydroxide And Magnesium Trisilicate - 42 seconds ago
- Sucralfate and Foaming At Mouth - 44 seconds ago
- Vistaril and Fluid Retention - 52 seconds ago