Sleep disorder and Restless leg syndrome
Restless leg syndrome is found among people with Sleep disorder, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Restless leg syndrome with Sleep disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 429 people who have Sleep disorder from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
429 people who have Sleep Disorder and Restless Leg Syndrome are studied.
What is Sleep disorder?
Sleep disorder is found to be associated with 2,758 drugs and 2,414 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Restless leg syndrome?
Restless leg syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs) is found to be associated with 2,345 drugs and 1,756 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Restless leg syndrome in Sleep disorder reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Sleep disorder and experienced Restless leg syndrome *:
Age of people who have Sleep disorder and experienced Restless leg syndrome *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Restless leg syndrome?Check whether Restless leg syndrome is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lin SC, Su YC, Huang YS, Lee CC, "Zolpidem increased cancer risk in patients with sleep disorder: A 3-year follow-up study", Journal of Medical Sciences, 2016 Mar .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Restless leg syndrome:
- Restless leg syndrome in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Restless leg syndrome in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Restless leg syndrome in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Restless leg syndrome:
All the drugs that are associated with Restless leg syndrome:
- Restless leg syndrome (2,345 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Restless leg syndrome:
All the conditions that are associated with Restless leg syndrome:
- Restless leg syndrome (1,756 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Restless leg syndrome and Sleep disorder, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Claravis and Pregnancy Test False Positive - 8 seconds ago
- Biotin and Estropipate drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Aprepitant and Atelectasis - 56 seconds ago
- Doxycycline and Procedural Hypertension - a minute ago
- Seroquel and Masked Facies - a minute ago
- Avonex and Vioxx drug interaction - a minute ago
- Taztia Xt and Abilify drug interaction - a minute ago
- Losartan Potassium and Nail Injury - 2 minutes ago
- Losartan Potassium and Nail Infection - 3 minutes ago
- Losartan Potassium and Nail Hypertrophy - 3 minutes ago