Sleeping and Narcotic abuse
Narcotic abuse is found among people with Sleeping, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Narcotic abuse with Sleeping. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 952 people who have Sleeping from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
952 people who have Sleeping and Narcotic Abuse are studied.
What is Sleeping?
Sleeping is found to be associated with 4,519 drugs and 5,065 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Narcotic abuse?
Narcotic abuse (addiction of narcotic (pain killer )) is found to be associated with 2,097 drugs and 1,617 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Narcotic abuse in Sleeping reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Sleeping and experienced Narcotic abuse *:
Age of people who have Sleeping and experienced Narcotic abuse *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Narcotic abuse?Check whether Narcotic abuse is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Narcotic abuse:
- Narcotic abuse in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Narcotic abuse in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Narcotic abuse in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Narcotic abuse:
All the drugs that are associated with Narcotic abuse:
- Narcotic abuse (2,097 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Narcotic abuse:
All the conditions that are associated with Narcotic abuse:
- Narcotic abuse (1,617 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Narcotic abuse and Sleeping, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Gemcitabine Hydrochloride and Tykerb drug interaction - a second ago
- Verdeso and Hair Loss - 6 seconds ago
- Losartan Potassium and Chromium Chloride drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Haloperidol Decanoate and Cervix Neoplasm - 15 seconds ago
- Talzenna and Swallowing Difficulty - 16 seconds ago
- Osteoarthritis Aggravated and Neoplasm Malignant - 32 seconds ago
- Gleevec and Aripiprazole drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Letrozole and Lymph Node Pain - 34 seconds ago
- Zolpidem and Lung Carcinoma Cell Type Unspecified Recurrent - 34 seconds ago
- Keflex and Pacerone drug interaction - 38 seconds ago