Social phobia and Tobacco abuse - from FDA reports
Tobacco abuse is reported only by a few people with Social phobia. We study 3 people who have Tobacco abuse and Social phobia from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 23, 2017
3 people who have Social Phobia and Tobacco Abuse are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Social Phobia and experience Tobacco Abuse *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Social Phobia and experience Tobacco Abuse *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 66.67 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (3 people, 100.00%)
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (3 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (3 people, 100.00%)
- Cardiac Disorder (3 people, 100.00%)
- Asthma (3 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xanax (3 people, 100.00%)
- Seroquel (3 people, 100.00%)
- Nardil (3 people, 100.00%)
- Allegra (3 people, 100.00%)
- Accuretic (3 people, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Ulcer Haemorrhage (3 people, 100.00%)
- Indigestion (3 people, 100.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (3 people, 100.00%)
- Blood Magnesium Decreased (3 people, 100.00%)
- Anal Sphincter Atony (3 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Tobacco abuse and Social phobia?
- Check symptoms - is your tobacco abuse caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTobacco abuse and Social phobia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Social phobia (fear to go in social) can be treated by Prozac, Zoloft, Klonopin, Propranolol hydrochloride, Paxil (latest reports from 1,474 Social phobia patients)
Tobacco abuse has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 70,059 Tobacco abuse patients).
Browse all symptoms of Social phobiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Tobacco abuseTobacco abuse
Other conditions that could case Tobacco abuseTobacco abuse
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
I just came from emerge, I have tinnitus a humming noise. I quit smoking five days ago and this started. I am using nicotine lozenges. Please someone tell me this wont last or what I can do. :( I want to start smoking but the doc said it wont help.
Hey guys! Im 19 and I suffer from DVT. I had to be hospitalzed for a while because i was very close to getting a PE. Now, im taking Xarelto, and my doctor says i cant drink or take any drugs for the next 6 months. This is hard, but i can manage. But, i have to stop smoking and this is literally ...
Hi, My name is Deb. I have been struggling with Nardil several years. I've been on it for 25 years, but the past 10 or so years, my adrenaline levels have been high due to Nardil, whch caused my blood pressure to spike up pretty high. Over the past 5 years, it has not been as effective for ...
This ADHD medicine has changed my life to great. Not only can I focus but depression is gone when I take the 70mg. My sister died last year of lunch cancer and I have been wanting to quit but since taking Vyvanse I chain smoke. It is great for my mind but destroying my body. Bought electric ...