Spinal pain and Weight gain - from FDA reports
Weight gain is found among people with Spinal pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Lyrica and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Weight gain with Spinal pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 30 people who have Spinal pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
30 people who have Spinal Pain and Weight Gain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Spinal Pain and experience Weight Gain *:
- female: 89.66 %
- male: 10.34 %
Age of people who have Spinal Pain and experience Weight Gain *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 4.35 %
- 30-39: 13.04 %
- 40-49: 21.74 %
- 50-59: 17.39 %
- 60+: 43.48 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain: 12 people, 40.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 10 people, 33.33%
- Sleep Disorder: 9 people, 30.00%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 7 people, 23.33%
- Back Pain: 7 people, 23.33%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica: 18 people, 60.00%
- Gabapentin: 6 people, 20.00%
- Cymbalta: 5 people, 16.67%
- Calcium: 4 people, 13.33%
- Morphine: 4 people, 13.33%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Depression: 10 people, 33.33%
- Drug Ineffective: 8 people, 26.67%
- Spinal Disorder (disease of spine a back bone): 7 people, 23.33%
- Weight Decreased: 7 people, 23.33%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 6 people, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Weight gain
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Spinal pain and Weight gain
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Spinal pain (pain in spine) (latest reports from 5,257 Spinal pain patients)
Weight gain has been reported by people with depression, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 129,027 Weight gain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Weight gainWeight gain (2,768 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Weight gainWeight gain (3,510 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Spinal paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Eslami Shahrbabaki M, Nasirian M, Eslami Shahrbabaki P, "Extreme Weight Gain due to Short-term Use of Low-dose Propranolol", Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences, 2015 Jan .
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Spinal Pain and Weight Gain
- Support group for people who have Spinal Pain (2 members)
- Support group for people who have Weight Gain (1115 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi I would like some insight on why we gain weight on aspirin, when its supposed to be good for us.
- Hi, I'm Sherilee. I have RA and fibromyalgia. Was on Remicade, with no weight gain, until it suddenly stopped working in July 2017. Then we had to find a new drug. Tried about four, then Simponi worked. This was December 2017. Now am 20 lbs heavier and my rheumatologist doesn't believe it's the...
- Hi I'm female aged 59 never gained weight before until 2 weeks ago began coq10 from Andrew lesman on HSN and I'm up 7 pounds! What's going on? Wow
- Hi.. how many people on here taking praluent have gained weight taking this med. and is the weight gain mostly in upper body such as arm?
- Have DDD c5 to C7 on 450mg Lyrica a day now have blurred vision left eye and have been woken in night when whole side of left body goes numb with pressure in head and left side of face numb. Told GP and he said it was the side effects if the pregabalin but did not tell me to stop meds. HAve...
- Ativan and Dostinex drug interaction
- What to expect when you take Albuterol Sulfate and have Calculus Prostatic?
- What to expect when you take Adderall Xr 25 and have Labile Affect?
- Will you have Central Nervous System Lymphoma with Alendronate Sodium?
- Will you have Confusion with Viibryd?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Ativan and Dostinex
- Support group for people who take Alendronate Sodium and have Central Nervous System Lymphoma?
- Support group for people who take Viibryd and have Confusion?
- Support group for people who take Methylphenidate Hydrochloride and Xolair
- Support group for people who take Quinine and Psyllium
- Ask your endocrinologist for cortisol stem test. A cortisol test wont prove it, in fact drs...
- You need to deal with your constipation. That may help with the pain
- HI! 1st treatment and dealing with abdominal pain.
- Have BPH - am 88 years - had Turp 17 yrs ago - urologist prefers finasteride 5mg and Flomax 0.4mg -...
- Doctor appointment. No asthma symptoms for several months. Therefore he said I could discontinue...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.