Spondylitis and Labyrinthine fistula
Labyrinthine fistula is reported only by a few people with Spondylitis.
The study analyzes which people have Labyrinthine fistula with Spondylitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on 3 people who have Labyrinthine fistula and Spondylitis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3 people who have Spondylitis and Labyrinthine Fistula are studied.
What is Spondylitis?
Spondylitis (an inflammation of the vertebra with spinal cord involvement) is found to be associated with 1,507 drugs and 913 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Labyrinthine fistula?
Labyrinthine fistula (an abnormal opening in the bony capsule of the inner ear) is found to be associated with 66 drugs and 91 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Labyrinthine fistula in Spondylitis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Spondylitis and experienced Labyrinthine Fistula *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Spondylitis and experienced Labyrinthine Fistula *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Enbrel: 3 people, 100.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears): 3 people, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 100.00%
- Dizziness: 3 people, 100.00%
- Mood Swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood): 2 people, 66.67%
- Salivary Gland Cyst: 1 person, 33.33%
- Pineal Gland Cyst: 1 person, 33.33%
- Hearing Impaired: 1 person, 33.33%
- Atlantoaxial Instability (instability of the union between the first and second cervical vertebrae): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Labyrinthine fistula?Check whether Labyrinthine fistula is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Spondylitis (105,494 reports)
- Labyrinthine fistula (22 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Labyrinthine fistula:
- Labyrinthine fistula in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Labyrinthine fistula in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Labyrinthine fistula in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Labyrinthine fistula:
- Labyrinthine fistula (66 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Labyrinthine fistula:
- Labyrinthine fistula (91 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Labyrinthine fistula and Spondylitis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Rabeprazole and Hairy Cell Leukaemia - 3 seconds ago
- Intervertebral Disc Disorder and Fainting - 7 seconds ago
- Meloxicam and Morning Sickness - 12 seconds ago
- Weight Increased in Flecainide Acetate, how severe and when it was recovered? - 32 seconds ago
- Advil and Erosive Oesophagitis - a minute ago
- Alprostadil and Hypoaesthesia Tongue - a minute ago
- Cordarone and Activities Of Daily Living Impaired - a minute ago
- Aciphex and Chronic Kidney Disease - 2 minutes ago
- Penis Pain and drugs of ingredients of propafenone hydrochloride - 3 minutes ago
- Nystatin and Colonoscopy Abnormal - 3 minutes ago