Stem cell transplant and Back pain aggravated
Back pain aggravated is found among people with Stem cell transplant, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Back pain aggravated with Stem cell transplant. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 32 people who have Stem cell transplant from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
32 people who have Stem Cell Transplant and Back Pain Aggravated are studied.
What is Stem cell transplant?
Stem cell transplant is found to be associated with 732 drugs and 338 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Back pain aggravated?
Back pain aggravated is found to be associated with 3,949 drugs and 1,644 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Back pain aggravated in Stem cell transplant reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Stem Cell Transplant and experienced Back Pain Aggravated *:
- female: 48.39 %
- male: 51.61 %
Age of people who have Stem Cell Transplant and experienced Back Pain Aggravated *:
- 0-1: 3.7 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 3.7 %
- 40-49: 7.41 %
- 50-59: 37.04 %
- 60+: 48.15 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 3 people, 9.38%
- Aplastic Anemia: 3 people, 9.38%
- Fever: 3 people, 9.38%
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 3 people, 9.38%
- Breathing Difficulty: 3 people, 9.38%
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia (an abnormally low concentration of gamma globulin in the blood and increased risk of infection): 3 people, 9.38%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 3 people, 9.38%
- Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (a stage of ms which comes after relapsing remitting ms in many cases): 2 people, 6.25%
- Inflammation: 2 people, 6.25%
- Depression: 2 people, 6.25%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Cyclophosphamide: 6 people, 18.75%
- Acyclovir: 6 people, 18.75%
- Fludara: 5 people, 15.62%
- Cyclosporine: 5 people, 15.62%
- Levofloxacin: 4 people, 12.50%
- Melphalan: 4 people, 12.50%
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate: 3 people, 9.38%
- Busulfex: 3 people, 9.38%
- Busulfan: 3 people, 9.38%
- Revlimid: 3 people, 9.38%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Fever: 11 people, 34.38%
- Headache (pain in head): 8 people, 25.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 7 people, 21.88%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 7 people, 21.88%
- Diarrhea: 7 people, 21.88%
- Feeling Abnormal: 6 people, 18.75%
- Chills (felling of cold): 6 people, 18.75%
- Chest Pain: 5 people, 15.62%
- Pain: 5 people, 15.62%
- Pain In Jaw: 4 people, 12.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Back pain aggravated?Check whether Back pain aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Back pain aggravated:
- Back pain aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Back pain aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Back pain aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Back pain aggravated:
- Humira: 13,709 reports
- Prednisone: 13,057 reports
- Enbrel: 12,148 reports
- Methotrexate: 12,071 reports
- Aspirin: 11,454 reports
- Tylenol: 8,011 reports
- Omeprazole: 7,705 reports
- Gabapentin: 7,599 reports
- Vitamin d: 7,345 reports
- Lisinopril: 7,149 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Back pain aggravated:
- Back pain aggravated (3,949 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Back pain aggravated:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 19,879 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 13,998 reports
- Osteoporosis: 13,388 reports
- Pain: 11,070 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 10,372 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Back pain aggravated:
- Back pain aggravated (1,644 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Back pain aggravated and Stem cell transplant, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Paroxetine and Thermal Burn - 4 seconds ago
- Ascorbate and Vitamin B12 drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Levofloxacin and Allergic Respiratory Symptom - 6 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole Sodium and Erlotinib Hydrochloride drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Olanzapine and Famotidine drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Leuprolide Acetate and Anaphylaxis - 24 seconds ago
- Penicillin-Vk and Stress And Anxiety - 34 seconds ago
- Victoza and Docefrez drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Soliqua 100/33 and Baclofen drug interaction - 50 seconds ago
- Methocarbamol and Dizziness Postural - 56 seconds ago