Stomatitis and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people with Stomatitis, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Humira and have Preventive health care. This review analyzes which people have Acupuncture and pain with Stomatitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 41 people who have Stomatitis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 23, 2018
41 people who have Stomatitis and Acupuncture And Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Stomatitis and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- female: 47.5 %
- male: 52.5 %
Age of people who have Stomatitis and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 28 %
- 20-29: 4 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 20 %
- 50-59: 8 %
- 60+: 40 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care (9 people, 21.95%)
- Hiv Infection (8 people, 19.51%)
- Constipation (8 people, 19.51%)
- Crohn's Disease (7 people, 17.07%)
- Adverse Event (7 people, 17.07%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Humira (11 people, 26.83%)
- Ribavirin (8 people, 19.51%)
- Prednisolone (8 people, 19.51%)
- Lamivudine (8 people, 19.51%)
- Kaletra (8 people, 19.51%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (15 people, 36.59%)
- Diarrhea (14 people, 34.15%)
- Breathing Difficulty (12 people, 29.27%)
- Neuropathy Peripheral (10 people, 24.39%)
- Abdominal Pain Upper (10 people, 24.39%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain and Stomatitis?
- Check symptoms - is your acupuncture and pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAcupuncture and pain and Stomatitis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Stomatitis (inflammation of mucous membrane of mouth) (latest reports from 32,584 Stomatitis patients)
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,245 Acupuncture and pain patients).
Browse all symptoms of Stomatitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
Other conditions that could case Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
Hi I am going through a rough time and hoping to get some advice.. I've been on pain meds 12 years by same doctor, after 6 back surgerys My doctor put me on Suboxin because he feels may help with the pain, and the fact I've been on pain meds to long.. well I've been on the Suboxin 2 weeks and ...
You may be interested in these posts
I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered ...