Stress and anxiety and Anger - from FDA reports
Anger is found among people with Stress and anxiety, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Xanax and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Anger with Stress and anxiety. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,141 people who have Stress and anxiety from FDA , and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
1,141 people who have Stress And Anxiety and Anger are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Stress And Anxiety and experience Anger *:
- female: 61.85 %
- male: 38.15 %
Age of people who have Stress And Anxiety and experience Anger *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 1.29 %
- 10-19: 5.74 %
- 20-29: 13.7 %
- 30-39: 19.56 %
- 40-49: 25.18 %
- 50-59: 18.62 %
- 60+: 15.93 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 380 people, 33.30%
- Quit Smoking: 159 people, 13.94%
- High Blood Pressure: 108 people, 9.47%
- Pain: 98 people, 8.59%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 83 people, 7.27%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xanax: 204 people, 17.88%
- Paxil: 180 people, 15.78%
- Chantix: 155 people, 13.58%
- Cymbalta: 139 people, 12.18%
- Klonopin: 130 people, 11.39%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Depression: 337 people, 29.54%
- Suicidal Ideation: 335 people, 29.36%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 295 people, 25.85%
- Aggression: 284 people, 24.89%
- Irritability: 241 people, 21.12%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Anger with Stress and anxiety?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Anger
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Stress And Anxiety
Stress and anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 320,586 Stress and anxiety patients)
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 24,188 Anger patients).
Drugs that are associated with AngerAnger (1,689 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause AngerAnger (1,406 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Stress and anxietya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAnger and Stress and anxiety from FDA and eHealthMe reports (1,239 reports)
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Stress And Anxiety and Anger
- Support group for people who have Stress And Anxiety (812 members)
- Support group for people who have Anger (137 members)
Can you answer these questions
- so did anybody find a way to overcome the anger with Cymbalta yet? like adding another medicine to calm down? if not, tell me another antidepressant you chose that did not cause anger. I have been on Doxepin for a week now with no anger, just happy, but not sure if that will last, and I have...
- I started taking Nuvigil 150mg 5 days ago to help with suspected yet un- diagnosed Narcolepsy. The first day I felt amazing yet my mood shifted slightly. I was happy alert and awake for the first time since I quit taking adderall two years ago. However as the days have gone on I find myself...
- I just started Zetia and have been feeling anxious for the last few days. Does anyone else experience this? thanks
- Hey. Im 28 years old and suffering from sleeping problem. I think it's a symptom of the saw Palermo. What are you thinking about? Tnx
- Can anyone tell me how effective neurofeedback is for post concussion syndrome. Can it help executive functions? Can it help anger IED? Anyone know what does work ? Any help would be appreciated.
You may be interested in these posts
- My life is a disaster from this drug. My husband turned my adult daughter against me and is using the audio tapes of me in divorce court. I was only in it 2 months for migraines. Please help me. I'm not a bad person, even very slow to anger when not on Topamax.
- I took Cefuroxome Axetil for 10 Days for Pneumonia......now I have anxiety. I am done with the prescription, will the anxiety go away ?
- I have been taking lorsatan 25mg for two weeks I had mild high blood pressure and was hesitant about taking meds due to my past experiences with BP meds. I have also had anxiety and panic attack 6 months ago. My anxiety was under control, yet after starting Lorsatan two weeks ago I have not...
- I have been taking Arimidex for 1 yr. at about 6 Mo I started feeling very angry. Something that would normally bother me a bit now makes me violently angry. My oncologist said that anger is not a well established side effect of this medication but I see many people with the same issue. I am...
- I got an IV yesterday for a migraine that they called a cocktail. Immediately after the Compazine I had jitters and once I got home I tried sleeping but my heart would beat fast and I couldn’t fall asleep. Today I woke up feeling better but still a little off. I’m wondering when this will go...
- Will you have T-Cell Depletion with Daliresp?
- Will you have Tooth Abscess with Timentin?
- Will you have Periapical Abscess with Timentin?
- Will you have Dental Abscess with Timentin?
- Will you have Abscess - Tooth with Timentin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Daliresp and have T-Cell Depletion?
- Support group for people who take Timentin and have Tooth Abscess?
- Support group for people who take Timentin and have Periapical Abscess?
- Support group for people who take Timentin and have Dental Abscess?
- Support group for people who take Timentin and have Abscess - Tooth?
- What to expect when you take Daliresp and have T-Cell Depletion?
- What to expect when you take Timentin and have Tooth Abscess?
- What to expect when you take Timentin and have Periapical Abscess?
- What to expect when you take Timentin and have Dental Abscess?
- What to expect when you take Timentin and have Abscess - Tooth?
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Heparin, Cannabis
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Harvoni
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Muse, Valsartan, Amlodipine, Methylin Er, Testosterone Cypionate, Oxycodone, Levitra, Nizoral, Ibu, Aspirin
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Tambocor
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Prednisolone, Candesartan Cilexetil
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.