Stress and anxiety and Anger - from FDA reports
Anger is found among people with Stress and anxiety, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Xanax and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Anger with Stress and anxiety. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,141 people who have Stress and anxiety from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 04, 2018
1,141 people who have Stress And Anxiety and Anger are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Stress And Anxiety and experience Anger *:
- female: 61.85 %
- male: 38.15 %
Age of people who have Stress And Anxiety and experience Anger *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 1.29 %
- 10-19: 5.74 %
- 20-29: 13.7 %
- 30-39: 19.56 %
- 40-49: 25.18 %
- 50-59: 18.62 %
- 60+: 15.93 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (380 people, 33.30%)
- Quit Smoking (159 people, 13.94%)
- High Blood Pressure (108 people, 9.47%)
- Pain (98 people, 8.59%)
- Bipolar Disorder (83 people, 7.27%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xanax (204 people, 17.88%)
- Paxil (180 people, 15.78%)
- Chantix (155 people, 13.58%)
- Cymbalta (139 people, 12.18%)
- Klonopin (130 people, 11.39%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Depression (337 people, 29.54%)
- Suicidal Ideation (335 people, 29.36%)
- Insomnia (295 people, 25.85%)
- Aggression (284 people, 24.89%)
- Irritability (241 people, 21.12%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Anger and Stress and anxiety?
- Check symptoms - is your anger caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAnger and Stress and anxiety from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Stress And Anxiety
Stress and anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 320,560 Stress and anxiety patients)
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 24,187 Anger patients).
Browse all symptoms of Stress and anxietya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause AngerAnger
Other conditions that could case AngerAnger
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
so did anybody find a way to overcome the anger with Cymbalta yet? like adding another medicine to calm down? if not, tell me another antidepressant you chose that did not cause anger. I have been on Doxepin for a week now with no anger, just happy, but not sure if that will last, and I have ...
I've just started mirtazipine 15mg, but I recently had a blood test showing that my testosterone level was low normal of 14.1nmol or 406 in USA my urologist said most men would probably would be OK at this level but he did say my free testosterone was low at 0.224pmol, and in three treatment ...
I started taking Nuvigil 150mg 5 days ago to help with suspected yet un- diagnosed Narcolepsy. The first day I felt amazing yet my mood shifted slightly. I was happy alert and awake for the first time since I quit taking adderall two years ago. However as the days have gone on I find myself ...
You may be interested in these posts
My 62 year old husband was given Gabapentin about six month ago. Since then, he has shown signs of things he NEVER would show under normal circumstances: He is extrmemely angry at to me are small things: someone following him to closely when driving, me, anytime he feels the rage. I'm kind ...
I started taking Enskyce a little over a month ago, and I’ve recently noticed that I feel sort of anxious? I do suffer from anxiety, but I take Celexa to manage that. And the entire time I’ve been on the Celexa, I haven’t had any problems with feeling anxious. Does anyone else feel anxious while ...