Stress and anxiety and Heart injury - from FDA reports
Heart injury is found among people with Stress and anxiety, especially for people who are male, 20-29 old, take medication Xanax and have Migraine. This review analyzes which people have Heart injury with Stress and anxiety. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 32 people who have Stress and anxiety from FDA , and is updated regularly.
32 people who have Stress And Anxiety and Heart Injury are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Stress And Anxiety and experience Heart Injury *:
- female: 19.35 %
- male: 80.65 %
Age of people who have Stress And Anxiety and experience Heart Injury *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 61.54 %
- 30-39: 3.85 %
- 40-49: 15.38 %
- 50-59: 15.38 %
- 60+: 3.85 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Migraine (headache): 17 people, 53.12%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 11 people, 34.38%
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples): 9 people, 28.12%
- Depression: 7 people, 21.88%
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: 4 people, 12.50%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Ritalin: 18 people, 56.25%
- Xanax: 18 people, 56.25%
- Accutane: 17 people, 53.12%
- Imitrex: 17 people, 53.12%
- Lipitor: 17 people, 53.12%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty: 21 people, 65.62%
- Heart Attack: 20 people, 62.50%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 19 people, 59.38%
- Depression: 19 people, 59.38%
- Chest Pain: 19 people, 59.38%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Heart injury
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Stress And Anxiety
Stress and anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 320,586 Stress and anxiety patients)
Heart injury has been reported by people with diabetes, type 2 diabetes, pain, arthritis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 3,860 Heart injury patients).
Drugs that are associated with Heart injuryHeart injury (537 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Heart injuryHeart injury (307 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Stress and anxietya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Stress And Anxiety and Heart Injury
- Support group for people who have Stress And Anxiety (844 members)
- Support group for people who have Heart Injury
You may be interested in these posts
- I just found this site while searching for causes of excessive sweating. In particular, when taking Nucynta for pain. For me, the excessive sweating has only gotten worse of the past several years and seems to correlate to an increase in Nucynta dosage. I currently take Nucynta ER 250 twice...
- I am a 63 year old female & have been on Synthroid for almost half my life. I started on 50mcg & eventually over time was increased to 75mcg. As of late I have stared experiencing severe nervousness & anxiety which seemed to appear out of the blue. I had my thyroid levels checked & they were in...
- Hi my name is Norma I just started taking the chemo medication after a week I began having anxiety. I'm not sure it is normal. I don't know what to do.
- Hi I am Dinesh from Singapore. I had a 100% block of 1arterly and went through stent procudere. Discharged from hospital 4 days later. I travelled back to hometown 1 day after discharging. I had serious headache like nerve bursting for 3 days and didn't sleep at all. Then the pain went off. I...
- Will you have Muscle Pain with Trintellix?
- Will you have Uveitis with Metoprolol Tartrate?
- Will you have Muscle Twitching with Mirtazapine?
- Will you have Cancer - Uterine with Levothyroxine Sodium?
- Will you have Insomnia Concerns with Copegus?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Trintellix and have Muscle Pain?
- Support group for people who take Metoprolol Tartrate and have Uveitis?
- Support group for people who take Mirtazapine and have Muscle Twitching?
- Support group for people who take Levothyroxine Sodium and have Cancer - Uterine?
- Support group for people who take Copegus and have Insomnia Concerns?
- This is a good med,but the urinary retention has been worsening over the last 2 months and my...
- Same thing has happened to me 😭😭😭😭 it's been 4 months now
- Hello I took tamiflu back in March & have not been feeling right since 😭😭😭 I want my life back...
- Hello, I had 7 injections of Prolia without educating myself, I trusted my doctor. I was never told...
- I joined this to hear different people’s experiences with Xarelto. I have no idea why someone would...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.