Stress and anxiety and Heart injury - from FDA reports
Heart injury is found among people with Stress and anxiety, especially for people who are male, 20-29 old, take medication Ritalin and have Migraine. This review analyzes which people have Heart injury with Stress and anxiety. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 32 people who have Stress and anxiety from FDA , and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
32 people who have Stress And Anxiety and Heart Injury are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Stress And Anxiety and experience Heart Injury *:
- female: 19.35 %
- male: 80.65 %
Age of people who have Stress And Anxiety and experience Heart Injury *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 61.54 %
- 30-39: 3.85 %
- 40-49: 15.38 %
- 50-59: 15.38 %
- 60+: 3.85 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Migraine (headache): 17 people, 53.12%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 11 people, 34.38%
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples): 9 people, 28.12%
- Depression: 7 people, 21.88%
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: 4 people, 12.50%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xanax: 18 people, 56.25%
- Ritalin: 18 people, 56.25%
- Prilosec: 17 people, 53.12%
- Imitrex: 17 people, 53.12%
- Accutane: 17 people, 53.12%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty: 21 people, 65.62%
- Heart Attack: 20 people, 62.50%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 19 people, 59.38%
- Depression: 19 people, 59.38%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 19 people, 59.38%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Heart injury with Stress and anxiety?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Heart injury
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
Stress And Anxiety
Stress and anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 320,586 Stress and anxiety patients)
Heart injury has been reported by people with diabetes, type 2 diabetes, pain, arthritis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 3,860 Heart injury patients).
Drugs that are associated with Heart injuryHeart injury (532 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Heart injuryHeart injury (307 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Stress and anxietya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHeart injury and Stress and anxiety from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Stress And Anxiety and Heart Injury
- Support group for people who have Stress And Anxiety (810 members)
- Support group for people who have Heart Injury
Can you answer these questions
- I just started Zetia and have been feeling anxious for the last few days. Does anyone else experience this? thanks
- Hey. Im 28 years old and suffering from sleeping problem. I think it's a symptom of the saw Palermo. What are you thinking about? Tnx
- Anybody out there have AEROPHAGIA burping?
- A month ago, I had a medical checkup and my eosinophills count was 20 which should be in between 0 and 6.. Then I again went for medical test after a week and again it was 17. I consulted a doctor and he gave me medicine for 15 days (Hetrazan-100).. Almost after 25 days, I again went for medical...
- 4 SA since 1985 Experienced relief for 12 years while taking Prozac
You may be interested in these posts
- I have been taking lorsatan 25mg for two weeks I had mild high blood pressure and was hesitant about taking meds due to my past experiences with BP meds. I have also had anxiety and panic attack 6 months ago. My anxiety was under control, yet after starting Lorsatan two weeks ago I have not...
- I got an IV yesterday for a migraine that they called a cocktail. Immediately after the Compazine I had jitters and once I got home I tried sleeping but my heart would beat fast and I couldn’t fall asleep. Today I woke up feeling better but still a little off. I’m wondering when this will go...
- I feel like my stomach is full after having only 2 small sandwich. I have been suffering from anxiety from last 2 weeks. Is this a cause for concern?
- Hello, I started taking milk thistle about 5 days ago in hopes of getting help for my NALD (non alcoholic liver disease). The very first night it unexpectedly lowered my sugar level which got me excited to see it might help with my diabetes. I am hoping to be able to continue to take it but I'm...
- Been taking Accupril for 5 days now. This is the 4th blood pressure pill I’m trying. It has the least side effects than the other 3, mid you it’s only 10mg. The anxiety is unbearable though. My heart felt like it was beating through my chest today. Checked bp. 129 Sys 97 dia 110 hr. Bp is going...
- Will you have Urinary Tract Infection with Eosinophilic Oesophagitis?
- Will you have Uti with Eosinophilic Oesophagitis?
- Will you have Cystitis with Eosinophilic Oesophagitis?
- Will you have Bladder Infection with Eosinophilic Oesophagitis?
- Naproxen Sodium and Zofran Odt drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Eosinophilic Oesophagitis and Urinary Tract Infection?
- Support group for people who have Eosinophilic Oesophagitis and Uti?
- Support group for people who have Eosinophilic Oesophagitis and Cystitis?
- Support group for people who have Eosinophilic Oesophagitis and Bladder Infection?
- Support group for people who take Naproxen Sodium and Zofran Odt
- What to expect when you have Eosinophilic Oesophagitis and Urinary Tract Infection?
- What to expect when you have Eosinophilic Oesophagitis and Uti?
- What to expect when you have Eosinophilic Oesophagitis and Cystitis?
- What to expect when you have Eosinophilic Oesophagitis and Bladder Infection?
- What to expect when you take Naproxen Sodium and Zofran Odt
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol, Ibuprofen Sodium
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Gabapentin
- Drug comparison of Levaquin, Zicam, Digoxin for a 60 year old woman
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Calcium
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Benadryl, Sjw, Lisinopril
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.