Stress and anxiety and Hereditary angioedema
Hereditary angioedema is found among people with Stress and anxiety, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old.
The study analyzes which people have Hereditary angioedema with Stress and anxiety. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 57 people who have Stress and anxiety from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
57 people who have Stress And Anxiety and Hereditary Angioedema are studied.
What is Stress and anxiety?
Stress and anxiety is found to be associated with 4,898 drugs and 5,113 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Hereditary angioedema?
Hereditary angioedema (recurrent episodes of severe swelling) is found to be associated with 962 drugs and 478 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Hereditary angioedema in Stress and anxiety reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Stress And Anxiety and experienced Hereditary Angioedema *:
- female: 82.14 %
- male: 17.86 %
Age of people who have Stress And Anxiety and experienced Hereditary Angioedema *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 9.62 %
- 20-29: 11.54 %
- 30-39: 32.69 %
- 40-49: 38.46 %
- 50-59: 1.92 %
- 60+: 5.77 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain: 20 people, 35.09%
- Depression: 18 people, 31.58%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 13 people, 22.81%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 13 people, 22.81%
- Diabetes: 9 people, 15.79%
- Asthma: 6 people, 10.53%
- Hypersensitivity: 5 people, 8.77%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 5 people, 8.77%
- Birth Control: 5 people, 8.77%
- High Blood Pressure: 5 people, 8.77%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Kalbitor: 25 people, 43.86%
- Xanax: 16 people, 28.07%
- Firazyr: 13 people, 22.81%
- Zofran: 11 people, 19.30%
- Zyrtec: 9 people, 15.79%
- Lexapro: 8 people, 14.04%
- Epipen: 8 people, 14.04%
- Klonopin: 7 people, 12.28%
- Clonazepam: 6 people, 10.53%
- Vitamin D: 6 people, 10.53%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting: 9 people, 15.79%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 7 people, 12.28%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 6 people, 10.53%
- Drug Ineffective: 6 people, 10.53%
- Angioedema (rapid swelling of the dermis): 5 people, 8.77%
- Device Related Infection: 5 people, 8.77%
- Pain: 5 people, 8.77%
- Fever: 4 people, 7.02%
- Headache (pain in head): 4 people, 7.02%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 4 people, 7.02%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Hereditary angioedema?Check whether Hereditary angioedema is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Stress and anxiety (564,486 reports)
- Hereditary angioedema (16,202 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Hereditary angioedema:
- Hereditary angioedema in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hereditary angioedema in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hereditary angioedema in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Hereditary angioedema:
- Firazyr: 1,985 reports
- Kalbitor: 787 reports
- Heparin: 440 reports
- Hydramine: 413 reports
- Diphen: 413 reports
- Epipen: 379 reports
- Zofran: 293 reports
- Zyrtec: 273 reports
- Benadryl: 260 reports
- Vitamin d: 217 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Hereditary angioedema:
- Hereditary angioedema (962 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hereditary angioedema:
- Preventive health care: 680 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Hereditary angioedema:
- Hereditary angioedema (478 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Hereditary angioedema and Stress and anxiety, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Rales and drugs of ingredients of semaglutide - 19 seconds ago
- Pradaxa and Cellulitis - 29 seconds ago
- Parkinson'S Disease and Hypoglycaemic Coma - 44 seconds ago
- Keflex and Flexeril drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Budesonide and Abdominal Abscess - a minute ago
- Gout and Nasopharyngitis - a minute ago
- Kineret and Type Iii Immune Complex Mediated Reaction - a minute ago
- Cromolyn Sodium and Ondansetron drug interaction - a minute ago
- Ocrevus and Crohn'S Disease - a minute ago
- Depo-Provera and Rasuvo drug interaction - a minute ago