Stroke and Belching - from FDA reports
Belching is found among people with Stroke, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Pradaxa and have Atrial fibrillation/flutter. This review analyzes which people have Belching with Stroke. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 51 people who have Stroke from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
51 people who have Stroke and Belching are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Stroke and experience Belching *:
- female: 64 %
- male: 36 %
Age of people who have Stroke and experience Belching *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 2.38 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 4.76 %
- 60+: 92.86 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (22 people, 43.14%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (14 people, 27.45%)
- High Blood Pressure (6 people, 11.76%)
- Stress And Anxiety (4 people, 7.84%)
- Heart Rate Increased (4 people, 7.84%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Pradaxa (22 people, 43.14%)
- Xarelto (7 people, 13.73%)
- Famotidine (6 people, 11.76%)
- Eliquis (6 people, 11.76%)
- Digoxin (5 people, 9.80%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Indigestion (21 people, 41.18%)
- Diarrhea (10 people, 19.61%)
- Flatulence (9 people, 17.65%)
- Abdominal Discomfort (9 people, 17.65%)
- Chest Pain (8 people, 15.69%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Belching and Stroke?
- Check symptoms - is your belching caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBelching and Stroke from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen) can be treated by Plavix, Aspirin, Aggrenox, Coumadin, Warfarin sodium (latest reports from 192,622 Stroke patients)
Belching (release of gas from the digestive tract) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood cholesterol, gastroesophageal reflux disease (latest reports from 9,814 Belching patients).
Browse all symptoms of Strokea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause BelchingBelching
Other conditions that could case BelchingBelching
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi, my 81 year old dad had a TIA this weekend, he is on Lanzapropole once daily as he really does suffer with bad abdominal pains and weight loss, can I just ask please can this drug actually contribute to TIA's ? Thank you xx
Hi my husband had a stroke 5 years ago caused by blocked neck arteries and is right side paralysed, he now has tenesmus which is horrendous,just wondering if anyone else has this condition and what treatment they have been given.
I took Topamax one time, the next day I had a stroke. It started with inability to swallow which is a sign of stroke. urgent need to urinate, and loss of vision and cognitive thought. I have since lost feeling in my right side, have brain fog and loss of words.