Stroke and Bleeding disorders
Bleeding disorders is found among people with Stroke, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Bleeding disorders with Stroke. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 855 people who have Stroke from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
855 people who have Stroke and Bleeding Disorders are studied.
What is Stroke?
Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen) is found to be associated with 3,580 drugs and 2,963 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Bleeding disorders?
Bleeding disorders is found to be associated with 2,223 drugs and 1,575 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Bleeding disorders in Stroke reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Stroke and experienced Bleeding disorders *:
Age of people who have Stroke and experienced Bleeding disorders *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Bleeding disorders?Check whether Bleeding disorders is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Stroke (311,149 reports)
- Bleeding disorders (22,302 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Bleeding disorders:
- Bleeding disorders in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Bleeding disorders in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Bleeding disorders in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Bleeding disorders:
- Aspirin: 1,530 reports
- Pradaxa: 1,448 reports
- Xarelto: 1,250 reports
- Coumadin: 1,167 reports
- Lasix: 969 reports
- Prednisone: 904 reports
- Furosemide: 797 reports
- Methotrexate: 756 reports
- Lisinopril: 737 reports
- Omeprazole: 674 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Bleeding disorders:
- Bleeding disorders (2,223 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Bleeding disorders:
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter: 2,456 reports
- Stroke: 855 reports
- High blood pressure: 805 reports
- Pain: 616 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Bleeding disorders:
- Bleeding disorders (1,575 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Bleeding disorders and Stroke, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tretinoin and Nail Disorder - 7 seconds ago
- Ibuprofen and Emgality drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Ceclor and Fungal Nail Infection - 9 seconds ago
- Sertraline Hydrochloride and Cevimeline Hydrochloride drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Restless Leg Syndrome and Hiccups - 12 seconds ago
- Actonel and Visual Field Defect - 14 seconds ago
- Movement - Uncoordinated and drugs of ingredients of ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e - 25 seconds ago
- Singulair and Memory Loss - 31 seconds ago
- Tolvaptan and Rifampin drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Ultiva and Alfentanil drug interaction - 36 seconds ago