Stroke and Fear of disease - from FDA reports
Fear of disease is reported only by a few people with Stroke. We study 4 people who have Fear of disease and Stroke from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
4 people who have Stroke and Fear Of Disease are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Stroke and experience Fear Of Disease *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Stroke and experience Fear Of Disease *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 25 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 25 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain: 2 people, 50.00%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 2 people, 50.00%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 2 people, 50.00%
- Sciatic Nerve Injury: 1 person, 25.00%
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures): 1 person, 25.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Yasmin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Xarelto: 2 people, 50.00%
- Zocor: 1 person, 25.00%
- Yaz: 1 person, 25.00%
- Oxybutynin: 1 person, 25.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain: 2 people, 50.00%
- Injury: 2 people, 50.00%
- Speech Impairment (Adult) (inability to speak (adult)): 1 person, 25.00%
- Rashes (redness): 1 person, 25.00%
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (an anxiety disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, apprehension, fear, or worry;): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Fear of disease with Stroke?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Fear of disease
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen) can be treated by Plavix, Aspirin, Aggrenox, Coumadin, Warfarin sodium (latest reports from 192,623 Stroke patients)
Fear Of Disease
Fear of disease has been reported by people with birth control, osteoporosis, premenstrual syndrome, acne, pain (latest reports from 1,614 Fear of disease patients).
Drugs that are associated with Fear of diseaseFear of disease (453 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Fear of diseaseFear of disease (242 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Strokea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFear of disease and Stroke from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Stroke and Fear Of Disease
- Support group for people who have Stroke (192 members)
- Support group for people who have Fear Of Disease
Can you answer these questions
- never sick...saw double....went to Hospital...2 times this week.....had just gotten off Lexapro after 6 years....now blood pressure still high 169/95...shall I go back on Lexapro?
- My nephew got stroke in both side of his head , which affected his right side and speach and swalowong , after checking his hart we found big clot in his ventricle . As far as we know that he used to take xanax and maybe in big doses , and hash once every week or 2 weeks , Can this med and...
- is buspirone 7.5 mg safe for a stroke victom
- Does anyone know if there is a connection between taking aubagio and vitamin D3 in causing stroke?
- 2 weeks ago, my amazingly health, active mother passed away from a stroke. for the past 6 months she has been taking 1 Benadryl at bed time. She was having leg cramps in her sleep and her Dr. told her to start using this to help her sleep instead of figuring out WHY she was having these...
You may be interested in these posts
- I was taking Nyquil to help me get to sleep at night and an a stroke on December 20, 2017 even though I am only 55 and not overweight nor do I smoke or drink. I had to completely relearn how to read and write.
- I beleive Azithromycin caused my stroke but the Doctors are keeping quiet and im looking for peer review evidence on this topic for Australia.
- Has anyone experienced stroke while taking Clonidine, I took for approx 4 months and had a stroke affecting my speach , I also have a tingling feeling in my feet and toes.
- GOD BLESS YOU GUYS .AND STAY STRONG
- At the time of my T.IA., I was an otherwise healthy, fit, 48 year old woman with no known health issues, other than very bad allergies. I had been prescribed Allegra D daily from my allergist. I had used the drug with excellent results for 4 years without problems. I would never miss a...
- Will you have Quincke'S Disease with Aceon?
- Amlodipine Besylate and Paeonia Corallina drug interaction
- Will you have Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged with Estazolam?
- Will you have Concussion with Ketorolac Tromethamine?
- How effective is Opana Er for Spinal Stenosis?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Aceon and have Quincke'S Disease?
- Support group for people who take Amlodipine Besylate and Paeonia Corallina
- Support group for people who take Estazolam and have Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged?
- Support group for people who take Ketorolac Tromethamine and have Concussion?
- What to expect when you take Aceon and have Quincke'S Disease?
- What to expect when you take Amlodipine Besylate and Paeonia Corallina
- What to expect when you take Estazolam and have Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged?
- What to expect when you take Ketorolac Tromethamine and have Concussion?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.