Stroke and Fear of disease - from FDA reports
Fear of disease is reported only by a few people with Stroke. We study 4 people who have Fear of disease and Stroke from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
4 people who have Stroke and Fear Of Disease are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Stroke and experience Fear Of Disease *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Stroke and experience Fear Of Disease *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 2 people, 50.00%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 2 people, 50.00%
- Pain: 2 people, 50.00%
- Intervertebral Disc Protrusion (spinal disc protrusion): 1 person, 25.00%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Yasmin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Xarelto: 2 people, 50.00%
- Zocor: 1 person, 25.00%
- Oxybutynin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Dilantin: 1 person, 25.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain: 2 people, 50.00%
- Injury: 2 people, 50.00%
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 25.00%
- Memory Loss: 1 person, 25.00%
- Cognitive Disorder (mental health disorders affects learning, memory, perception, and problem solving): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Fear of disease with Stroke?
You are not alone:
Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen) can be treated by Plavix, Aspirin, Aggrenox, Coumadin, Warfarin sodium (latest reports from 223,156 Stroke patients)
Fear Of Disease
Fear of disease has been reported by people with birth control, osteoporosis, premenstrual syndrome, acne, pain (latest reports from 1,709 Fear of disease patients).
Drugs that are associated with Fear of diseaseFear of disease (466 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Fear of diseaseFear of disease (244 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Strokea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Imitrex and Bactocill In Plastic Container drug interaction - now
- Will you have Pancytopenia with Isosorbide Mononitrate? - now
- Will you have Nail Candida with M-Zole 3 Combination Pack? - a second ago
- Chantix and Epsom Salts drug interaction - a second ago
- Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride and Fludarabine Phosphate drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Potassium Chloride, Losartan, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lunesta - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Latuda - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Lithium Carbonate, Mirapex Er, Hydroxyzine, Lyrica, Latuda, Baclofen, Gabapentin - an hour ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Ibrance - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Sucralfate - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.