Stroke and Fear of disease - from FDA reports
Fear of disease is reported only by a few people with Stroke. We study 4 people who have Fear of disease and Stroke from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
4 people who have Stroke and Fear Of Disease are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Stroke and experience Fear Of Disease *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Stroke and experience Fear Of Disease *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 25 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 25 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 2 people, 50.00%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 2 people, 50.00%
- Pain: 2 people, 50.00%
- Intervertebral Disc Protrusion (spinal disc protrusion): 1 person, 25.00%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Yasmin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Xarelto: 2 people, 50.00%
- Zocor: 1 person, 25.00%
- Oxybutynin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Dilantin: 1 person, 25.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain: 2 people, 50.00%
- Injury: 2 people, 50.00%
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 25.00%
- Memory Loss: 1 person, 25.00%
- Cognitive Disorder (mental health disorders affects learning, memory, perception, and problem solving): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Fear of disease
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Stroke and Fear of disease
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen) can be treated by Plavix, Aspirin, Aggrenox, Coumadin, Warfarin sodium (latest reports from 192,623 Stroke patients)
Fear Of Disease
Fear of disease has been reported by people with birth control, osteoporosis, premenstrual syndrome, acne, pain (latest reports from 1,614 Fear of disease patients).
Drugs that are associated with Fear of diseaseFear of disease (463 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Fear of diseaseFear of disease (244 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Strokea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Stroke and Fear Of Disease
- Support group for people who have Stroke (201 members)
- Support group for people who have Fear Of Disease
You may be interested in these posts
- My name is Judy. I had a stroke in 2014 and immediately afterwards noticed a stiff neck. It is almost 4 years later and I experienced extremely painful and tight muscles in my neck that prevented swallowing food.
- I was on Abilify for 3 months,and despite having any major health problems. I had a stroke 8 weeks ago. Can the maker be liable for my stroke?
- I am a 65 year old female. I was diagnosed with Type B Influenza 01/30/18. On 01/31/18, I began to have tingling on the right side if my body. It started with my fingers. Then, I just did not feel good, nothing specific. I was so concerned that I called a nurse friend to come over. After a...
- hi my name is shayne i had a stroke a year n a half ago i cant walk properly as i was parralised on my right side for 2 weeks i now have to wear a brace on my knee to stop my knee to stop snapping back now i cant sit for long as i cant stand up because of the pain just below my bottom on the...
- Hi. My name is Jennifer. My 70 y.o. father had a sinus infection last week. The urgent care gave him a z-pack and he developed a rash within a couple hours. We called the clinic about the reaction and the script was changed to Augmentin. Less than two hours after taking his first dose, his...
- What to expect when you take Phenytoin and have Lymphocytosis?
- What to expect when you take Flomax and have Urine Odor Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take Naprosyn and have Drug Abuser?
- Will you have Polycythemia Vera with Folic Acid?
- Will you have Uip with Avinza?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Folic Acid and have Polycythemia Vera?
- Support group for people who take Avinza and have Uip?
- Support group for people who take Vitamin D and Verapamil Hydrochloride
- Support group for people who take Neosporin and have Urinary Tract Infection?
- Support group for people who take Lexiscan and have Pain - Head?
- Hi. I have been taking Plaquenil for about two years since I was diagnosed with lupus, Mctd,...
- I have been on this drug for over 10 years as well as steroids. I take them for auto immune...
- I have been so sick with this metallic taste in my mouth for almost 2 years..will call my...
- I've been on anastrozole since 12/2016...sick to my stomach with metallic taste..I just discovered...
- My wife was treated for stage 3 breast cancer in 2016 and has been taking letrozole since the fall...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.