Stroke and Fear of disease - from FDA reports
Fear of disease is reported only by a few people with Stroke. We study 4 people who have Fear of disease and Stroke from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 20, 2018
4 people who have Stroke and Fear Of Disease are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Stroke and experience Fear Of Disease *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Stroke and experience Fear Of Disease *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 25 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 25 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (2 people, 50.00%)
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (2 people, 50.00%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (2 people, 50.00%)
- Sciatic Nerve Injury (1 person, 25.00%)
- Epilepsy (1 person, 25.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Yasmin (2 people, 50.00%)
- Xarelto (2 people, 50.00%)
- Zocor (1 person, 25.00%)
- Yaz (1 person, 25.00%)
- Oxybutynin (1 person, 25.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain (2 people, 50.00%)
- Injury (2 people, 50.00%)
- Speech Impairment (adult) (1 person, 25.00%)
- Rashes (1 person, 25.00%)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (1 person, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Fear of disease and Stroke?
- Check symptoms - is your fear of disease caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFear of disease and Stroke from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen) can be treated by Plavix, Aspirin, Aggrenox, Coumadin, Warfarin sodium (latest reports from 192,622 Stroke patients)
Fear Of Disease
Fear of disease has been reported by people with birth control, osteoporosis, premenstrual syndrome, acne, pain (latest reports from 1,614 Fear of disease patients).
Browse all symptoms of Strokea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Fear of diseaseFear of disease
Other conditions that could case Fear of diseaseFear of disease
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
My nephew got stroke in both side of his head , which affected his right side and speach and swalowong , after checking his hart we found big clot in his ventricle . As far as we know that he used to take xanax and maybe in big doses , and hash once every week or 2 weeks , Can this med and ...