Suicidal ideation and Perineal pain - from FDA reports
Perineal pain is reported only by a few people with Suicidal ideation. We study 1 people who have Perineal pain and Suicidal ideation from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
1 person who has Suicidal Ideation and Perineal Pain is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Suicidal Ideation and experience Perineal Pain *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Suicidal Ideation and experience Perineal Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 100.00%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 100.00%
- Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung): 1 person, 100.00%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 1 person, 100.00%
- Mental Disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability): 1 person, 100.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft: 1 person, 100.00%
- Vioxx: 1 person, 100.00%
- Alprazolam: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ambien: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ativan: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Vulvovaginal Pruritus (vulvovaginal severe itching): 1 person, 100.00%
- Viral Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 100.00%
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis (diabetic ketoacidosis (dka) is high concentrations of ketone bodies): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Perineal pain
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Suicidal ideation (latest reports from 64,426 Suicidal ideation patients)
Perineal pain has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 7,607 Perineal pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Perineal painPerineal pain (1,059 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Perineal painPerineal pain (1,305 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Suicidal ideationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Suicidal Ideation and Perineal Pain
- Support group for people who have Suicidal Ideation (120 members)
- Support group for people who have Perineal Pain (72 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Seeking information and comfort.
- I have had pmr for just over 2 years now. Did not get diagnosed for 6 months after symptoms because I thought it was an rowing injury. Down to 4 mg prednisone and feeling 100 % better but for the groin pain. So odd. Can’t call it pain as when I initially had pmr, but it is bothersome. Also in...
- Hi, my name is Ann and I was recently diagnosed with pmr/gca in March after suffering six months with no Dr's willing to pin this down, but acting like I was a hypochondriac. Because I also have gca I was started on a huge dose of prednisone 40mg and am now down to 10mg. Since the onset of all...
- Hi just swapped from pill to Depo injection this week and am doubled over with groin pain!!! Can’t believe there is a group but glad I’m not alone as thought I was going mad!!!
- hello, my name is Burnman. I ca not take statins. I have tried 5 different ones. This time I tried again after a couple of years, Crestor 10 MG, 3 times a week. nope, not for me. Done with them
- Will you have Kidney Cancer with Excedrin?
- Will you have Antidepressant Therapy with Carvedilol?
- Will you have Stuffy Nose with Acitretin?
- Will you have Leukocyturia with Glomerulonephritis?
- Will you have Clostridium Difficile Colitis with Albuterol?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Excedrin and have Kidney Cancer?
- Support group for people who take Carvedilol and have Antidepressant Therapy?
- Support group for people who take Acitretin and have Stuffy Nose?
- Support group for people who have Glomerulonephritis and Leukocyturia?
- Support group for people who take Albuterol and have Clostridium Difficile Colitis?
- Hi my name is Adeline and I have ra and been on xeljanz for one week went swimming and can't get...
- I'm misty and have been suffering from Erythema-Nodosum for about 6 years and I feel like I am...
- My name is Liz, I am on 2000 keppra 300 phenytoin 150/200 Topomax. Uncontrolled according to my...
- Having lip swelling after 2 months on Humria. I have been taken off Humria 9 days ago. What if...
- I am 67, been on Humria for 2 months. Have lower lip swelling. Been off Humria for 9 days. Has...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.