Suicidal ideation and Perineal pain - from FDA reports
Perineal pain is reported only by a few people with Suicidal ideation. We study 1 people who have Perineal pain and Suicidal ideation from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
1 person who has Suicidal Ideation and Perineal Pain is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Suicidal Ideation and experience Perineal Pain *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Suicidal Ideation and experience Perineal Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 100.00%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 100.00%
- Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung): 1 person, 100.00%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 1 person, 100.00%
- Mental Disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability): 1 person, 100.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft: 1 person, 100.00%
- Vioxx: 1 person, 100.00%
- Alprazolam: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ambien: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ativan: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Vulvovaginal Pruritus (vulvovaginal severe itching): 1 person, 100.00%
- Viral Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 100.00%
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis (diabetic ketoacidosis (dka) is high concentrations of ketone bodies): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Perineal pain with Suicidal ideation?
You are not alone:
Suicidal ideation (latest reports from 71,949 Suicidal ideation patients)
Perineal pain has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, pain (latest reports from 8,708 Perineal pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Perineal painPerineal pain (1,589 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Perineal painPerineal pain (1,314 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Suicidal ideationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Infantile Eczema with Prunella Vulgaris? - a second ago
- Will you have Cigar Smoking with C. Diff? - a second ago
- Will you have Pain Relief By Acupuncture with Probiotic? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain Relief with Probiotic? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain Management with Probiotic? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Protonix, Xarelto, Effexor Xr, Lyrica, Oxycodone, Lisinopril - 6 minutes ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Flonase, Lopressor, Zyrtec - 9 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Sulfasalazine, Actemra for a 47 year old woman - 53 minutes ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Sulfasalazine, Actemra - 59 minutes ago
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.