Suicidal ideation and Perineal pain - from FDA reports
Perineal pain is reported only by a few people with Suicidal ideation. We study 1 people who have Perineal pain and Suicidal ideation from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 13, 2017
1 person who has Suicidal Ideation and Perineal Pain is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Suicidal Ideation and experience Perineal Pain *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Suicidal Ideation and experience Perineal Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 100.00%)
- Sleep Disorder (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pulmonary Embolism (1 person, 100.00%)
- Osteoarthritis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lisinopril (1 person, 100.00%)
- Geodon (1 person, 100.00%)
- Furosemide (1 person, 100.00%)
- Dyazide (1 person, 100.00%)
- Ativan (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Vaginal Discharge (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pulmonary Embolism (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pain In Extremity (1 person, 100.00%)
- Muscle Spasms (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hypoaesthesia (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Perineal pain and Suicidal ideation?
- Check symptoms - is your perineal pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePerineal pain and Suicidal ideation from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Suicidal ideation (latest reports from 64,420 Suicidal ideation patients)
Perineal pain has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 7,606 Perineal pain patients).
Browse all symptoms of Suicidal ideationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Perineal painPerineal pain
Other conditions that could case Perineal painPerineal pain
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
The doctors thought my friend has polymyalgia She has every symptom, but she also has bad groin pain. So now they are testing her, They say they don't know what kind of arthritis she has. Can't you have groin pain also with polymyalgia????
I have pain on my groin, scrotum, hip and sometime penis. doctor had conduct a ultrasound scan on inguinal hernia and also a uroflow test on me, the result show i am normal. anybody can tell me what wrong with me?
You may be interested in these reviews
Before taking Amlodipine my wife had a series of questions for the doctor who recommended that I take it. I asked the Dr if I had his consent to record my questions and his answers in regards to the safety of taking this medication. Prior to taking 5mg Amlodipine I have never been on any drug ...
I have been going to a therapist for severe depression this year. While I have relationship and family issues to discuss, I also just feel generally hopeless. My doctor recently put me on a strong Valacyclovir regimen to suppress genital herpes. I recently learned that depression can be a side ...
Since taking ativan 2 months ago... been having crazy suicidal thoughts :( very powerful very scary very confusing! I never thought ativan could do this... my own fault for thinking that I guess.. Scared!