T1dm and Weight loss - intentional - from FDA reports
Weight loss - intentional is found among people with T1dm, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, take medication Humalog and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 21 people who have T1dm from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
21 people who have T1Dm and Weight Loss - Intentional are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have T1Dm and experience Weight Loss - Intentional *:
- female: 40 %
- male: 60 %
Age of people who have T1Dm and experience Weight Loss - Intentional *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 8.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 14.29%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 2 people, 9.52%
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 2 people, 9.52%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 9.52%
- Hypopituitarism (diminished hormone secretion by the pituitary gland, causing dwarfism in children and premature aging in adults): 1 person, 4.76%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Humalog: 9 people, 42.86%
- Levemir: 5 people, 23.81%
- Humulin R: 4 people, 19.05%
- Lexapro: 3 people, 14.29%
- Lantus: 3 people, 14.29%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Blood Glucose Increased: 6 people, 28.57%
- Blood Glucose Decreased: 4 people, 19.05%
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 19.05%
- Hemiplegia (paralysis of one side of the body): 3 people, 14.29%
- Diabetic Neuropathy (neuropathic disorders that are associated with diabetes mellitus): 3 people, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Weight loss - intentional with T1dm?
You are not alone:
T1dm can be treated by Lantus, Humalog, Metformin, Insulin, Novolog (latest reports from 27,825 T1dm patients)
Weight Loss - Intentional
Weight loss - intentional has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 35,042 Weight loss - intentional patients).
Drugs that are associated with Weight loss - intentionalWeight loss - intentional (2,214 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Weight loss - intentionalWeight loss - intentional (1,844 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of T1dma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Insomnolence with Amevive? - now
- Will you have Insomnia Concerns with Amevive? - now
- Will you have Inability To Sleep with Amevive? - now
- Will you have Dyssomnia with Amevive? - now
- Will you have Difficulty Falling Asleep with Amevive? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 43 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 59 minutes ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- Prediction of Viagra for a 44 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Prozac, Zyprexa, Provigil, Abilify - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.