Who have Weight loss - intentional with T1dm - from FDA reports
Weight loss - intentional is found among people with T1dm, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, take medication Humalog and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 23 people who have T1dm from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
23 people who have T1Dm and Weight Loss - Intentional are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have T1Dm and experience Weight Loss - Intentional *:
- female: 45.45 %
- male: 54.55 %
Age of people who have T1Dm and experience Weight Loss - Intentional *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 7.14 %
- 20-29: 7.14 %
- 30-39: 14.29 %
- 40-49: 7.14 %
- 50-59: 50.0 %
- 60+: 14.29 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 13.04%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 2 people, 8.70%
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 2 people, 8.70%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 8.70%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 1 person, 4.35%
- Bleeding Disorders: 1 person, 4.35%
- Depression: 1 person, 4.35%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 4.35%
- Glycosylated Haemoglobin Increased: 1 person, 4.35%
- Growth Hormone Deficiency: 1 person, 4.35%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Humalog: 10 people, 43.48%
- Levemir: 5 people, 21.74%
- Humulin R: 4 people, 17.39%
- Lantus: 3 people, 13.04%
- Byetta: 3 people, 13.04%
- Novolog: 3 people, 13.04%
- Lexapro: 3 people, 13.04%
- Lipitor: 3 people, 13.04%
- Nexium: 2 people, 8.70%
- Seroquel: 2 people, 8.70%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Blood Glucose Increased: 7 people, 30.43%
- Blood Glucose Decreased: 5 people, 21.74%
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 17.39%
- Sleep Apnea Syndrome: 3 people, 13.04%
- Hemiplegia (paralysis of one side of the body): 3 people, 13.04%
- Impaired Gastric Emptying: 3 people, 13.04%
- Diabetic Neuropathy (neuropathic disorders that are associated with diabetes mellitus): 3 people, 13.04%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 3 people, 13.04%
- Back Pain: 2 people, 8.70%
- Constipation: 2 people, 8.70%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Weight loss - intentional with T1dm?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Weight loss - intentional and T1dm
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
T1dm can be treated by Lantus, Humalog, Metformin, Insulin, Novolog (latest reports from 28,826 T1dm patients)
Weight Loss - Intentional
Weight loss - intentional has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 35,621 Weight loss - intentional patients).
Drugs that are associated with Weight loss - intentionalWeight loss - intentional (2,300 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Weight loss - intentionalWeight loss - intentional (1,848 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of T1dma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate and Earth Gall drug interaction - now
- Gravol and Ibuprofen Lysine drug interaction - now
- Will you have Chest Tightness Or Pressure with Cardiac Disorder? - now
- Will you have Hypoaesthesia with Depo-Testosterone? - a second ago
- Will you have Inguinal Hernia Strangulated with Deca-Durabolin? - 2 seconds ago
- Acitretin and Lamisil At drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Decreased Eye Contact with Safflower Nut Oil? - 3 seconds ago
- Megace and Adderall Xr 10 drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Flatulence with Fentanyl-50? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Acute Confusional State with Myoview? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Cortef - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 12 year old boy who takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Abacavir - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 10 hours ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 19 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 19 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.