Thin blood and Haematemesis - from FDA reports
Haematemesis is found among people with Thin blood, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, take medication Eltrombopag and have Hepatitis c. This review analyzes which people have Haematemesis with Thin blood. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13 people who have Thin blood from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 19, 2018
13 people who have Thin Blood and Haematemesis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Thin Blood and experience Haematemesis *:
- female: 38.46 %
- male: 61.54 %
Age of people who have Thin Blood and experience Haematemesis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 18.18 %
- 50-59: 45.45 %
- 60+: 36.36 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Hepatitis C (3 people, 23.08%)
- Bone Marrow Failure (2 people, 15.38%)
- Bone Marrow Disorder (2 people, 15.38%)
- Oesophageal Carcinoma (1 person, 7.69%)
- Antioxidant Therapy (1 person, 7.69%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Eltrombopag (3 people, 23.08%)
- Promacta (2 people, 15.38%)
- Norvasc (2 people, 15.38%)
- Exjade (2 people, 15.38%)
- Ciclosporin (2 people, 15.38%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting (5 people, 38.46%)
- Weight Increased (3 people, 23.08%)
- Itching (2 people, 15.38%)
- Haematochezia (2 people, 15.38%)
- Gums - Swollen (2 people, 15.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Haematemesis and Thin blood?
- Check symptoms - is your haematemesis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHaematemesis and Thin blood from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Thin blood can be treated by Aspirin, Coumadin (latest reports from 144,868 Thin blood patients)
Haematemesis (vomiting of blood) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation/flutter, pain, depression, hepatitis c (latest reports from 21,010 Haematemesis patients).
Browse all symptoms of Thin blooda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause HaematemesisHaematemesis
Other conditions that could case HaematemesisHaematemesis
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking modafinil since last two weeks and I had the history of thrombocytopenia. So I have a low platelet count now due to modafinil as previously it was cured. now if i discontinue the drug will the hypersensitivity go away?
You may be interested in these posts
Hello, I am 62 yrs young. I was diagnosed with shingles 3 wks ago. It was a mild case with the rash. But I've had a very bad headache and feeling weak. It's not improving. Had blood work last week and My platelet count is down significantly from 6mos ago and my MD is having bloods redone ...