Thyroid cancer metastatic and Lack of regular bowel movements - from FDA reports
Lack of regular bowel movements is found among people with Thyroid cancer metastatic, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, take medication Synthroid and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Lack of regular bowel movements with Thyroid cancer metastatic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who have Thyroid cancer metastatic from FDA , and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
10 people who have Thyroid Cancer Metastatic and Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Thyroid Cancer Metastatic and experience Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements *:
- female: 30 %
- male: 70 %
Age of people who have Thyroid Cancer Metastatic and experience Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 10 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 40 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Ventricular Tachycardia (rapid heartbeat that originates in one of the lower chambers (the ventricles) of the heart): 1 person, 10.00%
- Thyroid Hormone Replacement Therapy: 1 person, 10.00%
- Thyroid Cancer: 1 person, 10.00%
- Pneumonia: 1 person, 10.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 10.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid: 6 people, 60.00%
- Votrient: 3 people, 30.00%
- Morphine: 3 people, 30.00%
- Nexavar: 2 people, 20.00%
- Calcitriol: 2 people, 20.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 4 people, 40.00%
- Weakness: 3 people, 30.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 3 people, 30.00%
- Weight Decreased: 2 people, 20.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Lack of regular bowel movements with Thyroid cancer metastatic?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Lack of regular bowel movements
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Thyroid panel with tsh plus free t3 and free t4 ($99.00) Add to cart
Thyroid Cancer Metastatic
Thyroid cancer metastatic (thyroid cancer spreads to other part) can be treated by Synthroid (latest reports from 481 Thyroid cancer metastatic patients)
Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements
Lack of regular bowel movements has been reported by people with pain, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 152,408 Lack of regular bowel movements patients).
Drugs that are associated with Lack of regular bowel movementsLack of regular bowel movements (3,567 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Lack of regular bowel movementsLack of regular bowel movements (3,640 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Thyroid cancer metastatica b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLack of regular bowel movements and Thyroid cancer metastatic from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Thyroid Cancer Metastatic and Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements
- Support group for people who have Thyroid Cancer Metastatic (2 members)
- Support group for people who have Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements (554 members)
Can you answer these questions
- Is it possible to take XYZAL if you suffer from chronic constipation
- I’m taking Silver water have bad Constipation I am miserable! Tried a few remedy’s but not great results Help ! Am I consuming to much ?help
- Hi how you today I asked you do Entyivo caused constipation having it bad this last week what can I do to it thank you.
- Hello. My eyes have become very bloodshot these last 5 days I have glaucoma for many years and I have been using generic Xalatan for many years as well. A few months ago I was prescribed a new eyedrop to use together with Xalatan, Brimonidine, this last eyedrops make my eyes bloodshot like but...
- Arrythmia caused by constipation. Can manage using miralax taken with food.
You may be interested in these posts
- My friend is taking nystatin and having constipation which causing her to have panic attacks and anxiety. Hope to find solution to help her reducing her constipation.
- I’ve been taking diphenhydramine for sleeping (on avg 200 mg/night) for over 10 years now. Had been regular like a clock my whole life until about 3 yrs ago. Constipation started gradually first year and has been very noticeable every year since. I’ve tried strange diets thinking it could be...
- I’m on this for my daughter. Has been using large amounts of marijuana for years. Has been in hospital recently for enlarged & twisted bowels. Then for small bowel obstruction and now for painful constipation. Is this happening to anyone else?
- Constipation is a problem I never had before taking insulin. Trying to find if there is a connection.
- Will you have Spontaneous Penile Erection with Aspirin?
- Will you have Cartilage Injury with Omeprazole?
- Will you have Bowel Incontinence with Bisoprolol Fumarate?
- Will you have Shock with Atenolol?
- Will you have Keratosis Pilaris with Urinary Tract Infection?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Aspirin and have Spontaneous Penile Erection?
- Support group for people who take Omeprazole and have Cartilage Injury?
- Support group for people who take Bisoprolol Fumarate and have Bowel Incontinence?
- Support group for people who take Atenolol and have Shock?
- Support group for people who have Urinary Tract Infection and Keratosis Pilaris?
- What to expect when you take Aspirin and have Spontaneous Penile Erection?
- What to expect when you take Omeprazole and have Cartilage Injury?
- What to expect when you take Bisoprolol Fumarate and have Bowel Incontinence?
- What to expect when you take Atenolol and have Shock?
- What to expect when you have Urinary Tract Infection and Keratosis Pilaris?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.