Will you have Memory loss with Tiredness - from FDA reports
Memory loss is found among people with Tiredness, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Provigil and have Multiple sclerosis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 256 people who have Tiredness from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Memory loss and Tiredness, and their synonyms.
What is Tiredness?
Tiredness can be treated by Adderall, Adderall 10, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Adderall xr 15 (latest reports from 512,720 Tiredness patients)
What is Memory loss?
Memory loss has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 142,874 Memory loss patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
256 people who have Tiredness and Memory Loss are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tiredness and experience Memory Loss *:
- female: 77.29 %
- male: 22.71 %
Age of people who have Tiredness and experience Memory Loss *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 4.29 %
- 30-39: 20.95 %
- 40-49: 26.67 %
- 50-59: 28.1 %
- 60+: 20.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 120 people, 46.88%
- Pain: 48 people, 18.75%
- Depression: 45 people, 17.58%
- Stress And Anxiety: 40 people, 15.62%
- High Blood Pressure: 31 people, 12.11%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 23 people, 8.98%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 22 people, 8.59%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 22 people, 8.59%
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (reoccurrence of an inflammatory disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged): 20 people, 7.81%
- Gait Disturbance: 18 people, 7.03%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Gilenya: 47 people, 18.36%
- Provigil: 47 people, 18.36%
- Tysabri: 37 people, 14.45%
- Cymbalta: 33 people, 12.89%
- Vitamin D: 31 people, 12.11%
- Lyrica: 23 people, 8.98%
- Avonex: 22 people, 8.59%
- Effexor: 21 people, 8.20%
- Lunesta: 19 people, 7.42%
- Nuvigil: 18 people, 7.03%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Headache (pain in head): 58 people, 22.66%
- Weakness: 56 people, 21.88%
- Pain: 48 people, 18.75%
- Multiple Sclerosis Relapse (reoccurrence of a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 48 people, 18.75%
- Gait Disturbance: 47 people, 18.36%
- Fall: 46 people, 17.97%
- High Blood Pressure: 43 people, 16.80%
- Stress And Anxiety: 43 people, 16.80%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 40 people, 15.62%
- Depression: 39 people, 15.23%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Memory loss with Tiredness?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Memory loss and Tiredness
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Results from eHealthMe (non-FDA) reports of Memory loss with Tiredness
Severity of Memory Loss *:
- least: 15 %
- moderate: 45 %
- severe: 30 %
- most severe: 10 %
Race of the people *:
- African American, Non-Hispanic: 6.25 %
- American Indian/Alaska Native: 0.0 %
- Asian: 6.25 %
- Hispanic: 0.0 %
- Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders: 0.0 %
- Two or more races: 6.25 %
- White, Non-Hispanic: 81.25 %
* Approximation only.
Drugs that are associated with Memory lossMemory loss (3,333 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Memory lossMemory loss (3,285 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Tirednessa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have High Blood Sugar with Parlodel? - now
- Will you have High Blood Glucose Level with Parlodel? - a second ago
- Will you have High Blood Glucose with Parlodel? - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Fasciculation with Shingles? - a second ago
- Will you have Hyperglycemia with Parlodel? - a second ago
- Will you have Fasciculations Of Muscle with Shingles? - a second ago
- Will you have Small Intestine Carcinoma Stage Iii with Linzess? - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Twitching with Shingles? - a second ago
- Will you have Gulf War Syndrome with Ativan? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Acrodysplasia with Levothyroxine Sodium? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 42 minutes ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Cogentin, Baclofen, Tranxene, Estradiol, Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old man who takes Morphine - an hour ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Warfarin Sodium - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Synthroid - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Vyvanse, Lunesta for a 37 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Mirena - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Allegra Allergy, Lexapro - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Concerta - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Panadol - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.