Who have Memory loss with Tiredness - from FDA reports
Memory loss is found among people with Tiredness, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Provigil and have Multiple sclerosis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 256 people who have Tiredness from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
256 people who have Tiredness and Memory Loss are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tiredness and experience Memory Loss *:
- female: 77.29 %
- male: 22.71 %
Age of people who have Tiredness and experience Memory Loss *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 4.29 %
- 30-39: 20.95 %
- 40-49: 26.67 %
- 50-59: 28.1 %
- 60+: 20.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 120 people, 46.88%
- Pain: 48 people, 18.75%
- Depression: 45 people, 17.58%
- Stress And Anxiety: 40 people, 15.62%
- High Blood Pressure: 31 people, 12.11%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 23 people, 8.98%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 22 people, 8.59%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 22 people, 8.59%
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (reoccurrence of an inflammatory disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged): 20 people, 7.81%
- Gait Disturbance: 18 people, 7.03%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Gilenya: 47 people, 18.36%
- Provigil: 47 people, 18.36%
- Tysabri: 37 people, 14.45%
- Cymbalta: 33 people, 12.89%
- Vitamin D: 31 people, 12.11%
- Lyrica: 23 people, 8.98%
- Avonex: 22 people, 8.59%
- Effexor: 21 people, 8.20%
- Lunesta: 19 people, 7.42%
- Nuvigil: 18 people, 7.03%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Headache (pain in head): 58 people, 22.66%
- Weakness: 56 people, 21.88%
- Pain: 48 people, 18.75%
- Multiple Sclerosis Relapse (reoccurrence of a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 48 people, 18.75%
- Gait Disturbance: 47 people, 18.36%
- Fall: 46 people, 17.97%
- High Blood Pressure: 43 people, 16.80%
- Stress And Anxiety: 43 people, 16.80%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 40 people, 15.62%
- Depression: 39 people, 15.23%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Memory loss with Tiredness?
You are not alone:
Tiredness can be treated by Provigil, Adderall, Nuvigil, Modafinil, Ritalin (latest reports from 512,720 Tiredness patients)
Memory loss has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 142,874 Memory loss patients).
Drugs that are associated with Memory lossMemory loss (3,325 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Memory lossMemory loss (3,288 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Tirednessa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Elmiron and Madnep drug interaction - now
- Glucosamine Sulfate and Coenzyme Q10 drug interaction - now
- What to expect when you take Maxalt-Mlt and have Acne? - a second ago
- Imuran and Metolazone drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Infantile Eczema with Targretin? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Dermatitis - Atopic with Targretin? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Atopic Eczema with Targretin? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Eczema with Targretin? - 5 seconds ago
- Zometa and Ajowan Caraway drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Chikungunya Virus Infection with Xolair? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Acetyl-carnitine, Saw Palmetto, Herba Ginkgo Biloba - 19 minutes ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Crestor, Otezla - 59 minutes ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Losartan - an hour ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Remicade - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Vistaril, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Lexapro - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Prolia - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Amlodipine; Valsartan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Xanax - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Ritalin, Gabapentin - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.