Tooth disorder and Abdominal pain aggravated
Abdominal pain aggravated is found among people with Tooth disorder, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Abdominal pain aggravated with Tooth disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20 people who have Tooth disorder from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
20 people who have Tooth Disorder and Abdominal Pain Aggravated are studied.
What is Tooth disorder?
Tooth disorder (tooth disease) is found to be associated with 1,589 drugs and 1,095 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Abdominal pain aggravated?
Abdominal pain aggravated (abdominal pain irritable) is found to be associated with 4,056 drugs and 1,680 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Abdominal pain aggravated in Tooth disorder reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tooth Disorder and experienced Abdominal Pain Aggravated *:
- female: 78.95 %
- male: 21.05 %
Age of people who have Tooth Disorder and experienced Abdominal Pain Aggravated *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 5.26 %
- 20-29: 10.53 %
- 30-39: 5.26 %
- 40-49: 15.79 %
- 50-59: 21.05 %
- 60+: 42.11 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain: 3 people, 15.00%
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 3 people, 15.00%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 3 people, 15.00%
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasopharynx): 3 people, 15.00%
- Musculoskeletal Pain (pain affects the bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves): 2 people, 10.00%
- Dermatitis Atopic (inflammatory, chronically relapsing, non-contagious and pruritic skin disorder): 1 person, 5.00%
- Gastrointestinal Disorder (functional problems of gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 5.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 5.00%
- Dry Eyes (lack of adequate tears): 1 person, 5.00%
- Diverticulitis (digestive disease which involves the formation of pouches (diverticula) within the bowel wall): 1 person, 5.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Xeljanz: 3 people, 15.00%
- Eliquis: 3 people, 15.00%
- Periostat: 2 people, 10.00%
- Augmentin '125': 2 people, 10.00%
- Flagyl: 2 people, 10.00%
- Gabapentin: 2 people, 10.00%
- Proair Hfa: 1 person, 5.00%
- Flonase: 1 person, 5.00%
- Tecfidera: 1 person, 5.00%
- Excedrin: 1 person, 5.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Diarrhea: 8 people, 40.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 5 people, 25.00%
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 4 people, 20.00%
- Haematochezia (passage of stools containing blood): 3 people, 15.00%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 3 people, 15.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 3 people, 15.00%
- Skin Discoloration: 2 people, 10.00%
- Chest Pain: 2 people, 10.00%
- Electrocardiogram T Wave Abnormal: 2 people, 10.00%
- Heart Attack: 2 people, 10.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Abdominal pain aggravated?Check whether Abdominal pain aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Abdominal pain aggravated:
- Abdominal pain aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Abdominal pain aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Abdominal pain aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Abdominal pain aggravated:
All the drugs that are associated with Abdominal pain aggravated:
- Abdominal pain aggravated (4,056 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Abdominal pain aggravated:
All the conditions that are associated with Abdominal pain aggravated:
- Abdominal pain aggravated (1,680 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Abdominal pain aggravated and Tooth disorder, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.