Toothache and Breathing difficulty - from FDA reports
Breathing difficulty is found among people with Toothache, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Aspirin and have Muscle spasms. This review analyzes which people have Breathing difficulty with Toothache. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 120 people who have Toothache from FDA , and is updated regularly.
120 people who have Toothache and Breathing Difficulty are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Toothache and experience Breathing Difficulty *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Toothache and experience Breathing Difficulty *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 4.85 %
- 20-29: 17.48 %
- 30-39: 21.36 %
- 40-49: 12.62 %
- 50-59: 11.65 %
- 60+: 32.04 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 11 people, 9.17%
- High Blood Pressure: 8 people, 6.67%
- Pain: 7 people, 5.83%
- Asthma: 6 people, 5.00%
- Tonsillitis (inflammation of tonsil): 5 people, 4.17%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Alprazolam: 15 people, 12.50%
- Aspirin: 15 people, 12.50%
- Miralax: 14 people, 11.67%
- Xanax: 14 people, 11.67%
- Zometa: 13 people, 10.83%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Dizziness: 29 people, 24.17%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 25 people, 20.83%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 24 people, 20.00%
- Weakness: 22 people, 18.33%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 20 people, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Breathing difficulty
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Toothache (tooth pain) can be treated by Ibuprofen, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Vicodin, Advil, Lortab (latest reports from 14,725 Toothache patients)
Breathing difficulty has been reported by people with high blood pressure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, primary pulmonary hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 313,737 Breathing difficulty patients).
Drugs that are associated with Breathing difficultyBreathing difficulty (2,156 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Breathing difficultyBreathing difficulty (5,025 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Toothachea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Toothache and Breathing Difficulty
- Support group for people who have Toothache (103 members)
- Support group for people who have Breathing Difficulty (733 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Took fosamax for 2 mos . Developed toothpain. Quit the med but still have the pain. Saw dentist and Endo specialist but cannot find cause.
- my name is Ines and I have been taking propafenone for 4 days and I have shortness of breath. I would like to participate in this group to be able to find out what to do.
- My bottom teeth feel strange/sensitve since I began taking this Prazosin for PTSD. Anyone else? I will likely discontinue it because of this.
- I have shortness of breath when climbing stairs. Butt not during my usual exercise. I have lost 50 pounds over the last 48 months. I use phentermine on average of every other day. My BP and Cholesterol is within normal range. What's up?
- I have been on Victoza for 1 month. Started having migrain headaches. Finally took myself off the drug. Headache went away by the next day. This was on the lowest dose + 5 clicks. I was trying to introduce the drug slowly due to the reviews on victoza. Also having tooth pain. Just read it’s...
- Will you have Stroke with Gardasil?
- Will you have Confusion with Cartia Xt?
- Will you have Muscle Spasms with Zegerid?
- Will you have Schizoid Personality Disorder with Tegretol?
- Will you have General Ill Feeling with Periochip?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Gardasil and have Stroke?
- Support group for people who take Cartia Xt and have Confusion?
- Support group for people who take Zegerid and have Muscle Spasms?
- Support group for people who take Tegretol and have Schizoid Personality Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Periochip and have General Ill Feeling?
- Hi. I am a kidney doc with patients who sound like you. I have had some success in getting one...
- Hi, I’m newly diagnosed as well. I ended up getting pericarditis and have been talking mitigate and...
- Hello is there anyone out there that take these two medications?
- Hi, Any problems taking grapefruit seed extract and lisinopril?
- Hi, Judith here! Any problems taking grapefruit seed extract and lisinopril?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.