Trigeminal neuralgia and Tuberculosis - pulmonary - from FDA reports
Tuberculosis - pulmonary is reported only by a few people with Trigeminal neuralgia. We study 1 people who have Tuberculosis - pulmonary and Trigeminal neuralgia from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
1 person who has Trigeminal Neuralgia and Tuberculosis - Pulmonary is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Trigeminal Neuralgia and experience Tuberculosis - Pulmonary *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Trigeminal Neuralgia and experience Tuberculosis - Pulmonary *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lacrimation Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Eyelid Ptosis (falling of the upper or lower eyelid): 1 person, 100.00%
- Eye Swelling: 1 person, 100.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Tuberculosis - pulmonary
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Trigeminal neuralgia and Tuberculosis - pulmonary
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Trigeminal neuralgia (a painful condition of the nerve responsible for most facial sensation) can be treated by Tegretol, Gabapentin, Carbamazepine, Lyrica, Trileptal (latest reports from 6,781 Trigeminal neuralgia patients)
Tuberculosis - Pulmonary
Tuberculosis - pulmonary (a bacterial infection of lung by mycobacterium tuberculosis) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, hiv infection, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriasis (latest reports from 5,312 Tuberculosis - pulmonary patients).
Drugs that are associated with Tuberculosis - pulmonaryTuberculosis - pulmonary (401 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Tuberculosis - pulmonaryTuberculosis - pulmonary (711 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Trigeminal neuralgiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Trigeminal Neuralgia and Tuberculosis - Pulmonary
- Support group for people who have Trigeminal Neuralgia (178 members)
- Support group for people who have Tuberculosis - Pulmonary (7 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Suffering from trimengial neuralgia
- I recently was diagnosed with tn. I have been struggling with what medication to take. Help.
- Due to an auto accident I developed Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia. I was put on Lyrica, which helped with the pain, somewhat, but also made me feel like I was a bit of zombie; cognitive fog being the main concern. After finally seeing a Neurologist I was put on Tegretol, and surprisingly...
- Been suffering from hpv in mouth and pains around my ear and throat while speaking frm the last 1 year. Have been taking care of my diet with the best natural supplements and food and yoga and meditation. Thr is no medication as i hv visited many ENT specialist and they just see inflamation in...
- Will you have Deformity with Asendin?
- Isosorbide Dinitrate and Omeprazole drug interaction
- Will you have Indigestion with Penicillin-Vk?
- What to expect when you take Questran and have Infertility?
- Revlimid and Sandimmune drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Asendin and have Deformity?
- Support group for people who take Isosorbide Dinitrate and Omeprazole
- Support group for people who take Penicillin-Vk and have Indigestion?
- Support group for people who take Revlimid and Sandimmune
- Support group for people who take Norepinephrine Bitartrate and have Bradycardia?
- Hi my name is Georgette and I suffer from GERD and constipation. I Need you guy help on getting...
- Hi - I’m currently taking macrobid for frequent uti’s & venlafaxin for mild anxiety & have just...
- I had a test done twice recently and came up positive, stack that on top of this severe high...
- Hi. iim 26 and I have chocking sensations, headache, tension fall, maybe also kyphosis, anyone else...
- Dear all, I'm 26 and Im lately having chocking sensation, as if something suddenly closes my...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.