Trigeminal neuralgia and Tuberculosis - pulmonary - from FDA reports
Tuberculosis - pulmonary is reported only by a few people with Trigeminal neuralgia. We study 1 people who have Tuberculosis - pulmonary and Trigeminal neuralgia from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
1 person who has Trigeminal Neuralgia and Tuberculosis - Pulmonary is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Trigeminal Neuralgia and experience Tuberculosis - Pulmonary *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Trigeminal Neuralgia and experience Tuberculosis - Pulmonary *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lacrimation Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Eye Swelling: 1 person, 100.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Activities Of Daily Living Impaired: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Tuberculosis - pulmonary with Trigeminal neuralgia?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Tuberculosis - pulmonary
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
Trigeminal neuralgia (a painful condition of the nerve responsible for most facial sensation) can be treated by Tegretol, Gabapentin, Carbamazepine, Lyrica, Trileptal (latest reports from 6,780 Trigeminal neuralgia patients)
Tuberculosis - Pulmonary
Tuberculosis - pulmonary (a bacterial infection of lung by mycobacterium tuberculosis) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, hiv infection, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriasis (latest reports from 5,312 Tuberculosis - pulmonary patients).
Drugs that are associated with Tuberculosis - pulmonaryTuberculosis - pulmonary (820 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Tuberculosis - pulmonaryTuberculosis - pulmonary (698 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Trigeminal neuralgiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTuberculosis - pulmonary and Trigeminal neuralgia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Trigeminal Neuralgia and Tuberculosis - Pulmonary
- Support group for people who have Trigeminal Neuralgia (158 members)
- Support group for people who have Tuberculosis - Pulmonary (7 members)
Can you answer these questions
- Im trying to find information about the relationship between Trigeminal Neuralgia and celiac desease. Six years ago I had my first "hörstürz". I didnt find a translation for it, sorry. Basically, it means a collapse of the hearing nerv. In my case, the left one. They kept repeating every two...
- I've been on ARVs for 9years and diagnosed w TN sept 15 and had no relief from gabapentin and pregabalin but have had some relief from baclofen but needing high dose (70mg) and knocked out by side effects. Anybody else got experience? Any uk doctors w experience of managing both conditions that...
- I have MS and trigeminal neuralgia . Will biotin help?
- How do you go about being diagnosed with neuralgia?
- 72 year old active female. History of trigeminal neuralgia Hair majorly thinning! Today feels like someone pulling my hair along nerve especially where hair is thinning the most. Can nerve inflammation cause hair loss?
You may be interested in these posts
- My daughter who is now 8 years old has trigeminal neuralgia born with it due to bony lesion went though he’ll with dentist for 6 half years of ripping teeth out claiming that teeth were coming in all theses years of pain..I looked up what it could be and then in 2016 I found trigeminal...
- I am very upset with at least 50% hair loss. I am 72 year old female still active and embarrassed at my appearance. I have had trigrminal neuralgia off and on for many years. Today I have sensation of someone pulling my hair especially on right back side of my head and above exactly where hair...
- Hello everyone my name is Trish Abegail I'm from Philippines, 26 years of age. I've been suffering from trigeminal neuralgia for almost 3 years now. I asked my neurologist and he said that my illness is common but when I check it online it says that its a rare condition. My main concern is I am...
- First bout of TN was in 2011 after a dental procedure. Weaned of medication after a year and thought I would be one of the lucky ones and it would never return. Fast forward to February 2018 and it came back like a thunderstorm strikes on a beautiful sunny day. On top of this TN I started...
- 36 year old. Ear pain 4 years (treatment for trigeminal). Extremely sick was Hospitalized. Found out I have Crohn’s. Just starting my journey
- Will you have Haemorrhagic Infarction with Arrhythmias?
- Will you have Polymyalgia Rheumatica with Coenzyme Q10?
- Will you have Bone And Joint Pain with Raltegravir?
- Will you have Joint Aches with Raltegravir?
- Will you have Stiffness In A Joint with Raltegravir?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Arrhythmias and Haemorrhagic Infarction?
- Support group for people who take Coenzyme Q10 and have Polymyalgia Rheumatica?
- Support group for people who take Raltegravir and have Bone And Joint Pain?
- Support group for people who take Raltegravir and have Joint Aches?
- Support group for people who take Raltegravir and have Stiffness In A Joint?
- What to expect when you have Arrhythmias and Haemorrhagic Infarction?
- What to expect when you take Coenzyme Q10 and have Polymyalgia Rheumatica?
- What to expect when you take Raltegravir and have Bone And Joint Pain?
- What to expect when you take Raltegravir and have Joint Aches?
- What to expect when you take Raltegravir and have Stiffness In A Joint?
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Victoza
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Sprintec
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Tegretol, Acyclovir
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Armour Thyroid, Vitamin D3, Vimpat, Atorvastatin Calcium, Omeprazole, Alora, Codeine Sulfate, Chlor-trimeton
- A study for a 77 year old woman who takes Flonase Allergy Relief
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.