Trigeminal neuralgia and Tuberculosis - pulmonary - from FDA reports
Tuberculosis - pulmonary is reported only by a few people with Trigeminal neuralgia. We study 1 people who have Tuberculosis - pulmonary and Trigeminal neuralgia from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1 person who has Trigeminal Neuralgia and Tuberculosis - Pulmonary is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Trigeminal Neuralgia and experience Tuberculosis - Pulmonary *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Trigeminal Neuralgia and experience Tuberculosis - Pulmonary *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lacrimation Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Eyelid Ptosis (falling of the upper or lower eyelid): 1 person, 100.00%
- Eye Swelling: 1 person, 100.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Tuberculosis - pulmonary with Trigeminal neuralgia?
You are not alone:
Trigeminal neuralgia (a painful condition of the nerve responsible for most facial sensation) can be treated by Tegretol, Gabapentin, Carbamazepine, Lyrica, Trileptal (latest reports from 7,569 Trigeminal neuralgia patients)
Tuberculosis - Pulmonary
Tuberculosis - pulmonary (a bacterial infection of lung by mycobacterium tuberculosis) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, hiv infection, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriasis (latest reports from 6,051 Tuberculosis - pulmonary patients).
Drugs that are associated with Tuberculosis - pulmonaryTuberculosis - pulmonary (764 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Tuberculosis - pulmonaryTuberculosis - pulmonary (721 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Trigeminal neuralgiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Granisetron Hydrochloride and Glycyrrhizic Acid drug interaction - now
- Will you have Abdominal Girth with Vidaza? - a second ago
- Chymotrypsin and Acacia Arabica drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Sternutation with Tikosyn? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Sneezing with Tikosyn? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Luvox - 21 minutes ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Aleve - 56 minutes ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Pregabalin - an hour ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Mirena - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Atripla - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.