Trisomy 21 and Crying - from FDA reports
Crying is reported only by a few people with Trisomy 21. We study 3 people who have Crying and Trisomy 21 from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 02, 2017
3 people who have Trisomy 21 and Crying are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Trisomy 21 and experience Crying *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Trisomy 21 and experience Crying *:
- 0-1: 50 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care (1 person, 33.33%)
- Nervous System Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
- Metabolic Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
- Growth Hormone Deficiency (1 person, 33.33%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Prozac (1 person, 33.33%)
- Leucovorin Calcium (1 person, 33.33%)
- Haldol (1 person, 33.33%)
- Cymbalta (1 person, 33.33%)
- Celexa (1 person, 33.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Agitation (2 people, 66.67%)
- Pain (1 person, 33.33%)
- Oxygen Saturation Decreased (1 person, 33.33%)
- Drug Effect Decreased (1 person, 33.33%)
- Breathing Difficulty (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Crying and Trisomy 21?
- Check symptoms - is your crying caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCrying and Trisomy 21 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Trisomy 21 (a chromosomal disorder that results in the presence of an additional third chromosome 21) (latest reports from 1,186 Trisomy 21 patients)
Crying has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain, quit smoking (latest reports from 26,146 Crying patients).