Trisomy 21 and Diarrhea - from FDA reports
Diarrhea is reported only by a few people with Trisomy 21. We study 3 people who have Diarrhea and Trisomy 21 from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 17, 2017
3 people who have Trisomy 21 and Diarrhea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Trisomy 21 and experience Diarrhea *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Trisomy 21 and experience Diarrhea *:
- 0-1: 66.67 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Temperature Regulation Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
- Primary Hypothyroidism (1 person, 33.33%)
- Impaired Gastric Emptying (1 person, 33.33%)
- Fever (1 person, 33.33%)
- Constipation (1 person, 33.33%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Synagis (1 person, 33.33%)
- Nexium (1 person, 33.33%)
- Melatonin (1 person, 33.33%)
- Flovent Hfa (1 person, 33.33%)
- Bromocriptine Mesylate (1 person, 33.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weight Decreased (1 person, 33.33%)
- Respiratory Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
- Loss Of Consciousness (1 person, 33.33%)
- Fainting (1 person, 33.33%)
- Enterococcal Infection (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Diarrhea and Trisomy 21?
- Check symptoms - is your diarrhea caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDiarrhea and Trisomy 21 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Trisomy 21 (a chromosomal disorder that results in the presence of an additional third chromosome 21) (latest reports from 1,186 Trisomy 21 patients)
Diarrhea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, pain (latest reports from 302,023 Diarrhea patients).
Browse all symptoms of Trisomy 21a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause DiarrheaDiarrhea
Other conditions that could case DiarrheaDiarrhea
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Is Gabapentin make you diarhea. I have that symtom . It is so seriously. What medication coould help me to stop it ? Even I take Lomotril It doesn't working . I always made it my pant . I'm so shame . I did talk to my primary doctor. He just gave me Lomotril . I need help ! ...
I was diagnosed with VIPoma this past March. I have had Ultrasounds, CT's, MRI's, Octreotide Scan, MIBG, Pill Cam and have not been able to pinpoint the location of the tumor. My doctor states that eventually it will show itself. Has anyone had this issue where their blood work is stating ...
I have been taking Creon for 5 months due to partial removal of my pancreas, my gall bladder and the my bile duct due to cancer. I also take a multivitamin, Vitamin D and calcium. I have loose stools daily (not sure if it qualifies for diarrhea), several times a day, meaning they are not ...